Who is your dog's favorite person?

3 posters

Go down

Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket57%Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket 57% 
[ 8 ]
Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket36%Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket 36% 
[ 5 ]
Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket0%Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket7%Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket0%Who is your dog's favorite person? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Who is your dog's favorite person? Empty Who is your dog's favorite person?

Post by Steve Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:12

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Who is your dog's favorite person? Empty Re: Who is your dog's favorite person?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:19

I've put OH, but I think it's also me, but in a different way. My husband never disciplins him & always plays rough with him + he sleeps with him on the sofa. I'm the one with the discipline, but I'm also the one with the food, the training, the care when he's not well, so I have the respect I think. It's about even, but in different ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:04

iv said my oldest daughter as when she in he will follow her everywhere she goes and he loves to lye on her bed untill she goes to sleep then will happily come down stairs and go to his own bed.
but when she at school i cant move for him Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:09

i would have to say me, she never leaves my side and wont even go for a walk with anybody else in the house when im around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:21

My hubby was always Ty's favourite and I was always kaos's favourite but nowadays kaos loves the hubby as he's the one rolling on the floor with him play fighting. Ty cant be doing with it all so comes to me for a cuddle now lol.
Both the dogs absolutley adore my youngest daughter summer, shes 2. They litterally hang off her every word, they sit when she says sit lie when she says lie and leave it when she tells them to its soooo funny to watch! Its starange but although they do love my other daughter leonie whos 6 they arnt the same with her as they are with summer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:25

blaze666 wrote:My hubby was always Ty's favourite and I was always kaos's favourite but nowadays kaos loves the hubby as he's the one rolling on the floor with him play fighting. Ty cant be doing with it all so comes to me for a cuddle now lol.
Both the dogs absolutley adore my youngest daughter summer, shes 2. They litterally hang off her every word, they sit when she says sit lie when she says lie and leave it when she tells them to its soooo funny to watch! Its starange but although they do love my other daughter leonie whos 6 they arnt the same with her as they are with summer!
i found this aswell blaze they do love the youngest member of the family and are more protective of them, its cause they think the younger child is lower than them in the pecking order so its their job to protect them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 13:28

i think memphis must be gettin mixed up as he goes for the oldest daughter as she is the quite and gentle one and the little one is like live wire and scared of nothing and she gets her veiws across in a more menasing way lol

dont mess with a strong willed 7 year old ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Oct 26 2010, 13:52

Well its me, but thats because I'm the only one in my household!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 14:18

It me without a shadow of a doubt......but the cat has more respect....one look at him and he just lies down and stays there until the cat lets him back up. The cat makes the down stay command look so simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Tue Oct 26 2010, 15:09

Defo my husband! Ive tried everything
Im trying to get my hubby to ignore her so she ends up coming to me to no avail!
Im sure she loves me in her own way, I'll always be here for her no matter what shes my baby and shes my life!
Ruby&Me
Ruby&Me
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Who is your dog's favorite person? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ruby and Beau
Dog Gender(s) : Girl and Boy <3
Support total : 9

https://www.facebook.com/CarlaMOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down