We're back!!

5 posters

Go down

We're back!! Empty We're back!!

Post by Cody Wed Sep 14 2011, 10:34

Hi guys!

Very long time no speak. I've been away for so long because our lives have just been mental this past few months! We got married on the 27th August so I was running round like a headless chicken as i'd done it all myself (including making all the decorations haha) then it was straight back to work with massive tenders going out so I was doing overtime then it was our honeymoon! But now we are back, so I shall give you an update on the little bugger that is Cody.

The last time I posted it was about a rash on his belly, well that has cleared up now. I also mentioned about getting him neutered which turned into a bit of a dibate over the age of which to do so. I've taken in all the comments and we are now going to wait to have him neutered but I shall leave it there Smile

Cody is now accident free, completely. He is just over 5 months old and is doing incredible. He never does anything in his crate at all apart from the occasional excited dribble when he first sees us in the morning lol!

His temperament is second to none. He is the most loving puppy ever and wants to give everyone a kiss and have a cuddle. Since he has been better with the wees and poops he's been out around the house a lot more and loves nothing more than a snuggle on the sofa, although, with him on the sofa there isn't really much room for me and my partner haha!

Walks are great, he is very very nosey but at the same time listens to commands. Not too sure on other dogs at the moment, he is ok with anything his size or smaller but is terrified of anything bigger. He met a lab puppy once and spent the whole time cowering behind me! We have only ever tried him off lead in the late evening when there is no other dogs around and he comes back everytime, he is more interested in what we are doing than anything else going on which is good.

He is eating well and putting on weight, I struggle to lift him now he's that big! He's also getting spottier, looking more like a dalmation on his belly now! He's slowly looking more like a staff, he's filling out a bit more and is definately muscular but his head isn't quite wide enough yet haha!

When we went on our 'honeymoon' (4 nights in Blackpool!) he stayed with my partners parents (they only live round the corner, they had a retriever that was put down at the beginning of the year, she was nearly 13 though!) and they said he was amazing! I was worried and so was his parents as to how well he would behave but his mum said he was perfect. He had one accident on the first night but after that he didn't have any. They have small children come and visit them and she videoed Cody with them and it was beautiful, they were playing hide and seek with him and his little tail never stopped wagging!

SO all in all, everything is going wonderfully well with our new puppy and he is definately one of the whole family now!

Cody
Cody
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Cody
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

We're back!! Empty Re: We're back!!

Post by janey Wed Sep 14 2011, 10:35

Pleased to hear all is going well, and congratulations Mrs Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 10:54

First of all...Congrats on the Marriage Big Grin

Good to hear that Cody is doing so well. Would love to see some updated pics (hint hint)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 11:39

Congrats and glad to hear he is settleing in thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 11:46

Congratulations! Glad everything went well.

Cody sounds a little gem, he's obviously learning very quickly (to twist you round his little paw!).

P.S. So, why didn't you post here during your honeymoon? After all, there was nothing better to do........... >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 12:59

congrats on getting maried, glad things are all going well, any pics of the wedding or cody

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Wed Sep 14 2011, 13:26

Oh I wanna get married! Congratulations sounds like your lifes been a whirlwind recently, glad Codys fully housetraine dnow too and that hes learning new commands Smile
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 14:31

Nosipho wrote:Oh I wanna get married! Congratulations sounds like your lifes been a whirlwind recently, glad Codys fully housetraine dnow too and that hes learning new commands Smile

Love the new avatar Lc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2011, 15:07

Congrats! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Sep 14 2011, 21:09

Aww congratulations to you and both men in your life Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Thu Sep 15 2011, 08:52

Aww thanks guys Smile I have loads of pictures of cody but they are all on my camera or phone which i have no cables for either! I'll get hubby to take some on his phone and email them too me. He's such a gorgeous boy <3
Cody
Cody

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Cody
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Mon Sep 19 2011, 13:04