Proud of him :)

2 posters

Go down

Proud of him :) Empty Proud of him :)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 00:19

I know a couple of you (mainly the men) watch the UFC/MMA stuff so thought id share Smile
My brother has been training with UFC/MMA for the past two years, he has had matches but its usually been boxing/amateur MMA .. But yesterday he had his first MMA Fight UK 2 Cage match =).
He did really well!, sadly he had to tap out and lost the match however he fought an amazing fight! .. he started the match practically giving his opponent great blows constantly and would of almost had him KO'ED only the bloke (who was pretty large!) LOL .. managed to get him to the ground and put him in an arm bar up against the Cage, so it was either tap or the bloke would of snapped his arm.
He did us all Proud Smile .. it was one very long day! lol .. started at 4 finished at 10 Surprised LOL my wrestling show's were never that long!! lmao
Heres a couple of shots of him Laughing
Proud of him :) Fightukam2102
Proud of him :) Fightukam2105
Proud of him :) Fightukam2106
Proud of him :) Fightukam2107
Proud of him :) DSCF4691
Proud of him :) DSCF4666
Proud of him :) IMG-20110911-03426

Video of him entering: - the matches get shown on sky and youtube

(first 4 piks (C)CaptureCombattPhotography)

Back to top Go down

Proud of him :) Empty Re: Proud of him :)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 00:25

Can't see the pics because I'm at work Crying or Very sad I glad to hear you are proud of him since getting ready for a fight is exhausting work. Hope he doesn't let the loss discourage him as we all have them. Wish him the best of luck going forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 00:27

Thankyou Smile will do! .. Naaah, he was in great spirits after the match like he said, you win some you loose some hes won and hes lost its how it goes lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 08:20

wow you must be so proud of him coming this far, who knows what can happen in the future

good luck

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Sep 13 2011, 09:26

Gotta say its something I know sod all about but I'm pleased he did so well, not keen on the idea of having your arm snapped though!! Well done Kellys Brother Big Grin

Last edited by janey on Tue Sep 13 2011, 10:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : having a dim moment!)
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 10:09

Thanks everyone Smile .. Haha a lot of injuries happen in the matches but more so in the ones who have had matches for years .. One bloke took 3 punches to the nose then put his head down to soon and got a knee to his nose too :/ needless to say he needed oxygen and the ref stopped the match .. He is fine I should add, he walked from the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Tue Sep 13 2011, 15:29

I have no idea about wrestling, the only wrestling I have ever watched is what goes on between my two children Laughing But well done to your brother, sounds like he had a great fight!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down