How did everyones dogs fare in the wind

+2
linzy
janey
6 posters

Go down

How did everyones dogs fare in the wind Empty How did everyones dogs fare in the wind

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 21:40

Took Lemmy out onto the field earlier for a run and he couldnt keep his ears up the wind kept blowing them down. Let him off the lead but soon realised that wasnt a good idea and had to pick him up and bring him home. A tad windy wasnt it

Back to top Go down

How did everyones dogs fare in the wind Empty Re: How did everyones dogs fare in the wind

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 21:48

ha ha memphis runs straight into the wind so his mouth blows all over

Back to top Go down

How did everyones dogs fare in the wind Empty Re: How did everyones dogs fare in the wind

Post by janey Mon Sep 12 2011, 21:52

Hasn't really noticed here, a bit gustier, a bit like Norfolk last year, that place is windy!

Thankfully the storm hasn't really been about here Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 21:58

Blondy hates it she goes nuts when it blows up her backside, she spins around as if she is being tickled. Adults are alright with it, Taz loved the fact that a saplings had been torn down by the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:00

It was quite windy here today. Violet was feart, screwed her eyes up, started crying and wanted to get straight back inside Sad Then she was fidgety all evening, probably because we didn't go on a decent walk today.
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:15

very windy here!! opened the back door for daija and roxi and they took one look and went back to bed its alright for some!!
iluvmypups
iluvmypups
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : daija and roxi
Dog Gender(s) : female,female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:36

daija and roxi dont blame ya for going back to bed bet we all wish we couldve. well glad to hear there were no major hiccups and everyone is ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:41

_julie_ wrote:daija and roxi dont blame ya for going back to bed bet we all wish we couldve. well glad to hear there were no major hiccups and everyone is ok.

What about the holiday hun?? Any chance tomorrow now??
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:45

have to ring them at 9am and see if its any safer to get it. today was silly up that way. aparently even cars were having a hard time staying straight so the van would ahev been in OZ i couldve been killing a witch and dancing with the tin man LOL rolling on the floor hopfully tomorrow will be fine then we can get away on thursday instead. only one day delay i know but when everything is packed and you are staring at it all day it gets annoying but never mind. lemmy finaly gave up sticking to me and went to bed i couldnt even pee but he was crying outside the bathroom door hate it when the dogs get nervous when they know somethings going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:49

Tilly doesn't have to leave the house to have a windy day... little stinker

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:51

Click your heals! 'I want to go on holiday, I want to go on holiday, I want to go on holiday!! Lol, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Dogs adjust, tell Lemmy it is bed time and I doubt he really knows anything different Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12 2011, 22:55

aw janey for the last couple of days every time anyone moves he starts. if one person goes out the door he has to check the rest of the house to see whose still in then when you come back he gets giddier than usual as if he hasnt seen you for days. if i go to the bathroom he's outside the door whining. i went to the bin yesterday so he could see me outside the gate but still jumped all over me as though he was surrprised i came back. its as though he thins we are going to abandon him. we have had him since he was 8 weeks old so he should be used to us coming and going so what has got into him the last few days i dont know

Back to top Go down

Post by milliemoosmum Tue Sep 13 2011, 11:52

millie was having her assesment from the dog behaviour man outside when it was windy lol

milliemoosmum

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : millie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13 2011, 16:15

Saxon likes to stand facing the wind and inhale deeply. He did it during our Tropical Depression last month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlene_Frank Tue Sep 13 2011, 16:22

Frank hates it, he will cry to get out and as soon as we let him out and he realises its still cold and windy he runs back up the stairs lol Tongues bless u darling but we live in scotland, u better get used to it lol >Big Grin<
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Sep 13 2011, 18:23

Jack loves the wind Smile Sometimes I'll let the passenger side window of my car down a little just enough for him to pop his head out....he loves the wind in his face.
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 13 2011, 19:11

Dann wrote:Jack loves the wind Smile Sometimes I'll let the passenger side window of my car down a little just enough for him to pop his head out....he loves the wind in his face.

sorry i meant to like but it disliked instead Blushing
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : daija and roxi
Dog Gender(s) : female,female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Sep 13 2011, 19:15

No worries Wink
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down