Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind)

Go down

Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind) Empty Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind)

Post by Maxien78 Mon Sep 05 2011, 13:23

Ok we have recently just gutted and redone our back garden, it is almost puppy/doggy friendly, we just need to board up the entrance to our garage (the dog still can't escape through there though)

Anyways, at the back end of our garden we have put a load of bark down, we have a gravelled area, the lawn and the bark right at the back. It is bark suitable for children's play areas but it has been treated. Will this be safe for dogs too?

I plan on trying to get the dog to do all it's mess there (hard job i know lol) but i don't want to cause the dog any harm.
Maxien78
Maxien78
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind) Empty Re: Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05 2011, 13:41

bark is ok for dogs, dont buy the cocoa shell or any chocolate smelling bark
this can and has been lethal to dogs if eaten

Smile

Back to top Go down

Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind) Empty Re: Bark (the garden kind not the doggy kind)

Post by Maxien78 Mon Sep 05 2011, 13:45

Ok...i'm not sure which bark I have, I just chose the kind that said children's play area bark. We put the bark down before we decided on getting a dog, but if need be i will take it up and replace it.

Thanks for the reply, I will go to B&Q and have a look at their packet to see which kind it is, it certainly doesn't smell like chocolate though lol, it just smells like regular bark.

Thanks Smile
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down