seperation issues

2 posters

Go down

seperation issues Empty seperation issues

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31 2011, 20:00

well i think i need to try get lemmy to go to someone else in the house more. last night he fell asleep in the kitchen and woke up came running in the room crying and jumped on my knee and tried digging his way into my dressing gown. he usualy comes in the room earlier than he did so he spooked himslef. today i went out by myself and left everyone in including lemmy. i came back 2 1/2 hours later to be told he cried when i left and didnt stop untill he fell asleep about half hour before i got back. i am sat at the computer now 5 hours later and he is still glued to my ankle and won't leave me. its nice to know hw loves me but will someone else in the house take over please.

Back to top Go down

seperation issues Empty Re: seperation issues

Post by janey Wed Aug 31 2011, 20:20

Aww bless Lemmy, loves his mum! Its me and Moo in our house so she goes where I go. I guess you have to start thinking about the bigger picture, is he ok going for walks with the others? You can't be there 24/7 and he needs to be ok without you. Maybe get the family to feed him and walk him too, so he doesn't miss you so much Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31 2011, 20:24

he's cheeky really. when i am there he doesnt want anyone else to cuddle him they can play but that sit. when i go out he moans and cries and never leaves me when i get back thats after the hello of jumping all over me and licking me to death. but if someone else take shim out its out the door without a backward glance and then comes running in as if to tell me all about it when he gets back. sleeping he wants me not too well he wants me hungry he wants me morning walks is me cuddles 24/7 me nap time bed my knee if he can get away with it. my daughter baths him and son takes him on his long walks i take him for shorter walks on a morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 21:59

well i know i said i had to hand him to someone else for a while now and then but my other half is taking him with him tonorrow for the whole day. his work have organised a sponsored 25 mile walk and he is taking my dog. there is a friend of ours going who will give the dog a lift when he needs it LOL dont worry but what will i do all without him boo hoo think its me that needs to let go cos i am really not happy i saved the bread for the ducks in the morning and no one to take. i need a good talkign to and a swifft kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlene_Frank Mon Sep 05 2011, 15:19

I think I may need to do the same with Frank, it was my birthday on Sat so I booked a hotel for me and my friends and we travelled up t Aberdeen for a night out.
I got home on Sunday for my mum to inform me that Frank just wouldn’t settle without me being there, and he had my mum and dad up every hour of the night crying.
My mum finally gave in to him and let him sleep in bed with the both off them. He settled then.
she told me that he would get up and go to the side of my bed and cry, which he does when I’m there but I normally just pet him a couple of times and he settles back down in his own bed.

Poor Frank, missed his mama!!! He was really excited to see me when I got back tho!!! Big Grin but he had me up every hour again last night, think he was just checking I was still at there lol I dont want to s

x
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5