What the heck!

2 posters

Go down

What the heck! Empty What the heck!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 22:04

Blondy has been having a real mad one once we get home, its like she ever leave the house and she well full of energy after an 8 mile walk and crazy couple of hours down the allotments and i can't even say its a 8 mile walk because she is off leash the entire time and she is just as crazy, the adults including Taz are crashed out on beanbag and Blondy is going crazy dragging the beanbag around the room with the adults on it, throwing her toys around, smacking her parents with the toys and is literally crimbing the walls and furniture, you'd swear she hasn't been out for days...now she is taking to tackling her parents then she's nudging me with her nose and darting off for another round furniture diving????? surely she is getting enough exercise?????

Back to top Go down

What the heck! Empty Re: What the heck!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 22:08

Laughing Laughing

She's really getting you going, isn't she!

Seriously, it sounds like she's getting enough physical exercise, have you tried giving her some mental exercise at home? She sounds like she's quite a bright dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 22:53

Haha!! Hyper hour! lol .. i doubt she is lacking in exercise the routine you mentioned in a post a while back! lol, she gets a good amount

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Aug 30 2011, 23:03

Bless her, Moo is a loon, we can go out all day and she is still hyper! My friend took her to an air show/open day thing for 5 hours, got a text 30mins b4 I finished work to say she was fast a kip and as soon as I got home she had a new lease of life, every toy was out of the box Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 23:42

Suki does this as well. She'll start to act tired while she is out but as soon as she gets home it's like she had an energy drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Wed Aug 31 2011, 14:05

Tali does the same, shaking her toys and hitting the other dogs, taking things shes not allowed and running full pelt round the flat with them in her gob! They get tons of exercise too, think sometimes they just get something in them that turns them into nutcases. Caryll's idea of more mental stimulation is good though, I might get tali one of those puzzles for dogs! Let me know if you find anything else that works claire!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com