RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up

2 posters

Go down

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up Empty RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 11:23

Well, as you may know us West Aussie ladies ( myself, Vanessa and Lee A.K.A Dogalog88 ) all met up today at the Perth Staffordshire Bull Terrier Association Fun Day.

It was great to catch up and meet face to face after chatting so much via the forum, and meet everybodys much loved dogs. All of the dogs seemed to get along really well together. We had beautiful weather today too which was an added bonus thumbs up

The day started off with some basic "showing" of the dogs in various categories or classes ( which I have never been part of before so it was all vey new to me )
Then they had a basic obedience section, followed by the agility course........they all had great fun although they did'nt seem to like the tunnel.
Aftre that was the "Fun" competitions such as Best smile, Brightest eyes, waggiest tail, best trick, best talker, cutest ears etc.......
All of our dogs did really well and now all have bragging rights after winning various ribbons, certificates, rosettes and bags of dog biscuits. not worthy
They even all got a party hat and doggy treat party bag to celebrate one of the dogs turning 15 tomorrow <:-P

Once the events were all over we let the dogs off leash for a run and play......geez Izzy can move Surprised Wink

Anyway, thanks Vanessa for letting us know about it and it was great to meet you all.

Ok, ok.....i'll stop waffling now and leave you with some pics . Hope you enjoy Big Grin

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080112

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080111

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080110

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080115

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080127

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080131

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080140

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080159

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080167

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080175

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080178

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080188

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080192

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080200

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080218

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080219

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080227

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080258

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080283

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080302
Left to right : Lee with Kita and Izzy, Vanessa with Winston and Jethro, Me (Lisa) with RoXy ( ouch, that photo hurts, and let me tell you all.....it took a lot of courage for me to put that pic of myself on there Crying or Very sad )

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080304

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080306

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080320

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080322

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080325

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080332

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080333

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080336

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up P1080341

Back to top Go down

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up Empty Re: RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up

Post by janey Sun Aug 28 2011, 11:29

Thank you for sharing that, looks like a great day! Love the pics of the girls and the dogs together, and you Lis what you worrying about?!? The pic of Kita Izzy and Roxy together is cracking, you can't tell them apart!

Well done to all, how many things did you win?!?!?!? Really hope you all had a great meet up and here's to the next one and the next lot of pics! Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up Empty Re: RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up

Post by giblet Sun Aug 28 2011, 11:30

now that looks like a great day i just wish they did something like that in my area you are so lucky glad to hear that all the dogs got on and the pics are great and i dont see why you were worryed about putting a pic up you all look great
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
RoXy, Jethro, Winston, Kita and Izzy meet up Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 12:04

Thanks hun you got some great pics. I've managed to get mine on the pooter.
Good job I have all week to upload them. Laughing

Luv the action shot of KIta (even though Trevor reckoned I pulled her, I'm sure she found that little reserve of energy and jumped over that hurdle). Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 12:08

it looks like evryone had a fab day love all the pics and what a clever lot you are all winning things

i love the photo of the girls with your dogs its fab

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 12:10

hey Lisa great photos there!! I am trying to narrow mine down.. what the hell.. might as well put them all up for the world to see...... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 12:16

Great pics and it looks like everyone had a great time Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:28

Dogalogs88 wrote:Thanks hun you got some great pics. I've managed to get mine on the pooter.
Good job I have all week to upload them. Laughing

Luv the action shot of KIta (even though Trevor reckoned I pulled her, I'm sure she found that little reserve of energy and jumped over that hurdle). Love Struck

Ummmm, I think she did have a little extra help to get over Laughing I have other pics of the jump too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:32

Well done all of you! Must have been great getting together, so nice to be able to put a face to a name in future. Fantastic pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:39

vanessa wrote:
hey Lisa great photos there!! I am trying to narrow mine down.. what the hell.. might as well put them all up for the world to see...... Laughing

All 400 of them....? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:43

Dogalogs88 wrote:
vanessa wrote:

All 400 of them....? Laughing

I can't laugh........ I had about 200 from today Blushing Blushing Blushing Thank goodness for digital cameras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 13:49

Crying or Very sad I'm such a moron for not charging camera properly and only realising how to take "stills" on the vid at the end of the day Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 14:24

what fab pikis!!! Big Grin they are all gorgeous dogs! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 14:27

hey Lee.. how dare you !! I only took 204 photos!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

and I forgot to say Lisa yes the action shot of Kita launching herself over the hurdle is great!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 01:19

Let's hope that some of you in the UK one day have a chance to meet up like we did. It was fantastic to meet up with each other and our dogs after reading and responding to various posts on the forum.

Funny......when we met, it felt like I already knew everybody >Big Grin< and we all got along well together too. Hopefully we can meet up more often now that the initial meet and greet has taken place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 01:53

Congrats on all of your awards!! Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 04:59

Hey Loopy and Lee.. do your doggies like the dry dog biscuits ?? I read the packet and they sound very impressive, nutrition wise. I tried Winston with some and he loves them, reckon I might get some when he has finished his pal pedigree puppy kibble.... I like the fact it says it is good for dogs with allergies, as he has terribly pink skin, as you would have seen! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down