bless her

Go down

bless her  Empty bless her

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 00:43

Poor skye had her first fright today! Sad .. We have a baby gate so that when we are cleaning the house we either put the baby gate up on the kitchen door (because the vaccume is the enemy!) lol .. or on the back door if the weather is good and they are happily playing outside .. ANYWAY
its been a crap day, really wet but still warm so we have the back door open, but the baby gate up so that they dont get out into the heavy rain get all muddy and then run it through the house! lol .. But it had been an hour since they had last been the toilet so i lifted the gate up and lent it against the wall .. only skye came running in, knocked the baby gate and it ALMOST fell on her!! Sad she ran away tail between her legs and almost bum scooting into the living room her back end was down so low! Sad .. im so glad the stupid thing missed her!! but she was left so shaken.
i went into the living room to find her shaking and not knowing what to do, so i called her over and picked her up, she buried her face in my neck and stayed there and even fell asleep! Sad.
Bless her she has been nervy for the rest of the day, she only ate some of her food but then finished it of later on after i hyped her up playing with her, she just wanted to stay in her crate or be cuddled bless her!. she started to get more confident again as the day went on, but whenever we move the gate i can tell she's like nail biting
Poor little thing!

Back to top Go down

bless her  Empty Re: bless her

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 00:54

Aw poor girl >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 02:11

aw poor lil girl, Russell gets a bit spooked sometimes but I've never seen him like that. hope she doesn't become scared of lots of inanimate objects Sad
cuddles all round

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 02:20

Thanks everyone .. Well I think its the sound more than anythinh because its loud if it falls over, and she had an experience in the park where a loud noise spooked her aswell so and she did the same (infact its not her first thn lol). She's gonna be a bad one on bonfire night I can see it, poor lil thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Aug 27 2011, 09:11

Bless her puppy heart Sad they do get so spooked, cuddles from me and licks from Moo!!!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 13:10

aww precious little girl....

give her an extra cuddle for me ................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 15:05

Poor little girl! I hope she is feeling better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 16:04

Awww poor little girl, she is going to hate that gate now. Big sloppy smooches from my girls hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 14:43

thanks guys =) .. Shes fine now, like nothing ever h append, still bit weary of that gate tho' bless her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down