milly and me

3 posters

Go down

milly and me Empty milly and me

Post by i love leah and lois Tue Aug 09 2011, 15:57

Hi
My little milly follows me all over the house,If she is asleep on her bed downstairs and she senses ive gone Upstairs.Without her she starts crying and comes up the stairs looking for me.and if im taking a shower she crys outside the bathroom door and i just dont mean she crys she actually sounds like she is being murdered her streching is that high picked.Then she will follow me to my bedroom and sit as close to me as she can get she is very clingy to me but isnt this way with the other family members.She is my little stalker Laughing Could it be that she is Still a pup yet and maybe its something she may grow out off.Or could it mean she just loves me lots Love Struck
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

milly and me Empty Re: milly and me

Post by gem Tue Aug 09 2011, 17:10

She loves you lots Big Grin you are so lucky to have unconditional love like that Wink
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 17:14

as much as it is adorable that your Milly follows you everywhere, you have to try to build up her confidence for when you are not around. It could turn into a bad case of seperation anxiety as she sounds very reliant on you. She needs to have some time on her own, as you can't be there all the time. It can lead to dogs going bonkers and destroying and chewing things when they are left on their own. I am sure someone will be able to explain it better and give some advice, but dogs need to learn to enjoy their own company.
How old is she ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise C Tue Aug 09 2011, 17:30

Lola was exactly like this when she was younger, she still is to some extent. But she has no seperation anxiety at all, I've left my phone on record and not a whimper.
So maybe Milly will be fine, who knows really until she is older. And of course, she loves you lots, your her mummy Smile
Louise C
Louise C

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 17:39

Lets hope so ! My Jethro was very clingy as a puppy and he had major issues when he was left alone. But all doggies are different...one thing is for sure.. there is nothing like staffy love !!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Tue Aug 09 2011, 20:15

she is 4 and half months old now vanessa
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

milly and me Empty milly and me

Post by i love leah and lois Tue Aug 09 2011, 20:22

My other 2 dogs go berserk when i leave them.MY old boy howls and my little jess constantley barks.they start as soon as we lock the door.we havent heard nothing from milly yet.Maybe she has got her paws over her ears.trying to drowned out the other two Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 21:00

I actually miss Suki following me around like that when she was that age. We made sure to crate train her and encourage her to go there during the day as well. She has to learn to be left on her own and be okay and know you will come back.

We also started to leave her alone for VERY short periods of time so that she could gradually get used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 13:08

well there is every chance Milly will grow up with out any issues.. just thought I would tell you about Jethro... Milly is still only a babe really...hope she doesn't pick up on your other 2 doggies!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down