Puppy Toys.

3 posters

Go down

Puppy Toys. Empty Puppy Toys.

Post by madeira264527 Thu Aug 04 2011, 21:14

Hi guys/girls, My 13 week old staffy Is teething, Shes been chewing my carpet to the baby gate In the kitchen where I keep her, Is there any toys or things I can give her to keep her occupied, And If so where can I get them from, Any help be very much apreated, And Just like to say I have learned so much off this forum, Its a brilliant site, Checked out outher staffy forums, But this 1 Is way better, With alot more pages with Information, Once can thanks.
madeira264527
madeira264527
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Keisha
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Puppy Toys. Empty Re: Puppy Toys.

Post by janey Thu Aug 04 2011, 21:31

Been a long time since I've had a pup but frozen carrots can help, or kongs frozen too x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Thu Aug 04 2011, 21:35

13 weeks sounds early for teething IMO -sure it's teething and not just regular need for chewing? My puppy has been big on chewing all along, but it's just recently I've started to see things starting to happen teeth-wise (he's 22 wks if I counted correctly).

To cool tender gums when teething I use moist, rolled up and then frozen cloths/towels and frozen meats like frozen chicken wings and thighs. Gummi has just started, though, so other than some frozen meat (which he gets anyway, especially now in the heat of summer) I've done nothing different yet. A kong stuffed with goodies (peanut butter, canned dog food, mince, kibble and stock.. many things you can stuff it with and then freeze to give something cooling that also requires some work).. We've had a couple of puppy toy threads recently so scroll down in the puppy chat to see other similar topics for more ideas!
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down