Any ideas?

Go down

Any ideas? Empty Any ideas?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 12:47

Well .. Ever since this ott hot weather lol vinnie and skye have been of there food .. I will feed em' in the morning as per but they will either only pick at it or just leave it and go play.
The pair of them are doing exactly the same, they will only pick at the morning meal, they will both happily have a treat or biscuit etc .. They will eat there evening meal when its gone dark and its really cool, vinnie and skye will eat all the food given and the bowl of biscuits I leave out for them to pick at encase they go hungry because of not eating there morning meal.
Both are fine in themselves, obv less energy due to the heat but they will still happily fight each other, bounce around the garden, play with there toys etc.
We have been walking em less in this and they go out when its cool, so I wonder if they're bored too.
Both drink fine, no sickness or diarreaha.
Anyone got any advice, I don't know if its the heat or been picky! As they will eat treat and they just ate tuna, but like I said they eat there evening meal when its dark and cool, should I feed em' just at night?

Back to top Go down

Any ideas? Empty Re: Any ideas?

Post by Lizzie Wed Aug 03 2011, 12:59

I expect its the hot weather. Though of course they could be 'hung over' after the birthday party Big Grin

Lizzie
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harry
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 13:04

I would think that it is the weather. I understand the concern though because if they don't wan't to eat there is usually a medical problem. Everythng is sounds fine though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03 2011, 13:06

They just don't eat the day meal .. When they have a meal when its dark and cool. They gobble it down :/
And they've just dug a new hole in the garden haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down