My new toy.......N O T

Go down

My new toy.......N O T  Empty My new toy.......N O T

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30 2011, 13:44

Well, today my washing machine decided to start playing up. Instead of stopping when it reaches the wash level it just kept going so I had to take hubby out shopping for a new washing machine. Luckily they were having a sale and I saved $200 but I would've much rather spent our money on something a little more exciting and less mundane.

I should'nt complain toooooooo much though......after all we did sign up for my new car this morning too Big Grin

Back to top Go down

My new toy.......N O T  Empty Re: My new toy.......N O T

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30 2011, 14:19

Household expenses are always a drag Crying or Very sad Washing macines are important though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30 2011, 14:23

jstaff wrote:Household expenses are always a drag Crying or Very sad Washing macines are important though.

Yep, you got that right. With 6 people in the house (and hubby being a butcher - that meaty smelll) we would'nt survive very long without a washing machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30 2011, 14:26

Same here. I exercise alot and the clothes really smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30 2011, 17:35

Wow Lisa.. a new washing machine AND a new car.. you are as spoilt as Jethro and Winston !!

Must be the weather for it, I just got a new washing machine a few weeks ago. The last 12 years I have used a trusty old twin tub, that I love... now I have an automatic ..feel like lady muck !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 02:24

vanessa wrote:

Wow Lisa.. a new washing machine AND a new car.. you are as spoilt as Jethro and Winston !!

Must be the weather for it, I just got a new washing machine a few weeks ago. The last 12 years I have used a trusty old twin tub, that I love... now I have an automatic ..feel like lady muck !! Laughing

Oh, you lucky lady too. Now you get to wash in style Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can't wait to get my new car.....I know i'll have MUCH more fun with that than the washing machine rolling on the floor <:-P <:-P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31 2011, 07:38

What car are you getting I have never had a new car I think I would be scared to drive it in case something happened Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum