Daily Mail Debating forum

2 posters

Go down

Daily Mail Debating forum Empty Daily Mail Debating forum

Post by johneva Wed Jul 27 2011, 09:27

After seeing the thread on here called Some People which linked to the Daily Mail website that had an article about the puppies that had been found in the recycling bin I decided to make a thread on their debating forum to see what responces I would get.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/newsdebate/t-10235033/index.html
johneva
johneva
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Molly, Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 : 1 1/2
Dog Gender(s) : Female, Male
Support total : 36

http://www.lease-hire.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail Debating forum Empty Re: Daily Mail Debating forum

Post by giblet Wed Jul 27 2011, 10:23

i'm glad to see that most of the views are good about the dogs and no that its bad owners not bad dogs
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Daily Mail Debating forum Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 11:50

those poor lil pups, they all looked so cute in the pics.

interesting to see the different opinions in the debate

Back to top Go down

Post by johneva Wed Jul 27 2011, 14:01

Yeah looking at the replies on both the article about the puppys and the thread I made it does look like its not as bad as it sometimes feels.

I know its horrible when you tell someone you own a staffy and they pull a face or your walking down the street and someobdy says something. But it does show they are a minority and not worth worrying about really.

Seems most people understand its the bad owners that are the problem not the breed, next problem though is how do you get people to realise your one of the good owners.

I suppose I dont help my cause as I tend to dress quite young for a 30yr old, when not in my work clothes (Shirt and trousers, I work in IT) I like to where tracksuits or jeans and hoody in the colder weather. But should people really judge me because of what I wear and because I look young (Got asked for ID on 30th birthday for fags).
johneva
johneva

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by giblet Wed Jul 27 2011, 14:47

johneva wrote:Yeah looking at the replies on both the article about the puppys and the thread I made it does look like its not as bad as it sometimes feels.

I know its horrible when you tell someone you own a staffy and they pull a face or your walking down the street and someobdy says something. But it does show they are a minority and not worth worrying about really.

Seems most people understand its the bad owners that are the problem not the breed, next problem though is how do you get people to realise your one of the good owners.

I suppose I dont help my cause as I tend to dress quite young for a 30yr old, when not in my work clothes (Shirt and trousers, I work in IT) I like to where tracksuits or jeans and hoody in the colder weather. But should people really judge me because of what I wear and because I look young (Got asked for ID on 30th birthday for fags).
i would take it as a complement if i was asked for id im 33 and never been asked for it and been buying fags and alcohol since i was 14 so what dose that say about me lol
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Daily Mail Debating forum Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by johneva Thu Jul 28 2011, 14:24

If nobody has been following that thread I posted to on the daily mail your missing out, its turned into a right debate.

There is a guy on there boasting about how he has trained his German Shepherd to "With only 'hand commands' (or voice if I choose) he will take down anyone without the slightest hesitation." For his protection because he is so insecure he carnt look after himself.

Unbelievable how irresponsible can you get? How selfish can you get? So when he does this commands his trained dog to attack someone whats going to happen his dog will be PTS he will get a slap on the wrist maybe a fine and thats it.

What happens if his attack trained dog is not secured properly, escapes and attacks or even kills somebody?

Arrrrg makes me so angry when I hear people say things like dr_samuels wrote in that thread.
johneva
johneva

Status Status :

Male