my stars

3 posters

Go down

my stars Empty my stars

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 01:39

Well, I havnt been on prop in a few days, my stupid laptop charger has broke just as I was wiping clean the laptop too! Typical!! So have to wait for new one to be delivered so I can get back on properly and post pix etc! So having to use my BB.

Anyway!! .. My pups have been lil angels today, myself and my mate took them both down to sutton park for bit while its nice and sunny, all sun creamed up ofcourse! Haha .. Skye had her first paddle in the stream lol (after vinnie showed her its ok to go in ofcourse lol! .. Vinnie told some cows off again but we had to walk right through a herd to get to where we had to go and he didn't even murmer or go to acow! Straight walk ahead! (Very good vin) and skye did the same! Big Grin (she's still unsure about the big things that make loud sounds) haha.
They met more dogs again today both very well behaved!.
2 little girls come over and asked if they could stroke my dogs (I warned skye been a baby she will possibly jump as she's excitable atm been young) so I told my mate to bring over vin, he is amazing with little kids, he just sits down and let's them stroke him and then off he goes lol his turining into one very calm well behaved young man!.

Skye give us a fright today!! Heading out of the park a car went over the metal rails in the ground aimed to slow cars down and it made a loud noise, skye jumped outta her skin and ran (on extendo lead) in the oppo direction but the direction the car was heading!!! My mate shouted 'SKYE' I yanked the lad back and she thankfully! Turned and ran back!!! .. She ran to me and jumped up at me so I grabbed her and walked round and out with her! She was shook up bless her!, then a gate slammed and she was on edge again! Lol luckily I'd still got her in my arms!, but just a second later she forgot all about it playing with. Another staff pup haha.!.. Thank god for her recall! Or something could of happened! They're not even meant to drive where we was!! Idiots! He got abuse yelled let's say!

We was in the park 4hours!! We got lost lol and now the dogs are having a great sleep in bed and I'm about ready for bed too! Lol, took some fab piks I'll upload when I have my comp back charging lol!, plus piks of em' in there new collars etc Big Grin
Speak to you all soon!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

my stars Empty Re: my stars

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 02:26

Glad to hear you had a good time and that Skye wasn't hurt. I'm always nervous when there are cars around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 08:23

sounds an eventful day, glad everything turned out ok

cant wait to see some pics

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by giblet Tue Jul 26 2011, 09:11

sounds like fun was had by all my mate has a staffy that is scared of loud bangs she was on the beach near us and a loud bang went off she run like the wind crossed 5 roads and straight home he found her under the bush in his back garden and now she has to stay on the lead
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
my stars Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise C Tue Jul 26 2011, 09:18

Wow sounds like you all had great fun Kelly.

I should be headingt to Sutton park next week sometime, not sure which day, but I'll let yolu know and we can meet up.

Can't wait for the picks.

Hope your charge comes soon. x
Louise C
Louise C
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jul 26 2011, 09:26

Sounds like a great day! And yes, tell them to hurry up with your charger so we can have pics Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 12:20

Thanks guys Big Grin .. I'm glad she's ok too! She tested my heart rate that's for sure! Haha, my charher SHOULD be here 2moz I hope! Lol and I'll put the piks up Big Grin

Louise C wrote:Wow sounds like you all had great fun Kelly.

I should be headingt to Sutton park next week sometime, not sure which day, but I'll let yolu know and we can meet up.

Cool!! Yeaaa let me know when and I'l ralley up the troops and head down lol! X

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise C Tue Jul 26 2011, 12:23

staffy-lover89 wrote:Thanks guys Big Grin .. I'm glad she's ok too! She tested my heart rate that's for sure! Haha, my charher SHOULD be here 2moz I hope! Lol and I'll put the piks up Big Grin

Louise C wrote:Wow sounds like you all had great fun Kelly.

Cool!! Yeaaa let me know when and I'l ralley up the troops and head down lol! X

Great stuff, let me know what day would be good for you, I can do Wed onwards Smile
Louise C
Louise C

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26 2011, 12:27

Saturday or sunday is probs the best for me, that way I can bring them both down as I'll have either my sister or my mate with me to walk one of them lol .. Unless you just want her to meet skye pup on her own then anyday is fine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down