dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia

Go down

dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia Empty dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23 2011, 17:22

Did any of the Aussie's on here read the articles in last Sundays paper?? I got this email from the 4Legs Dog Food Company, thought I would share it. My 2 love the 4 Legs dog food, and at least I can keep feeding it to them...as long as the company isn't lying!! It is available in Coles.

http://www.4legs.com.au/newsletters/Update01-Jul11/4legs-email-20110722.html

Back to top Go down

dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia Empty Re: dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:18

OMG, I did'nt see the article last week but just read the link in the article you posted. Very scary indeed.

4 Legs dog food is a product that my Vet endorses / promotes so it sounds like you're onto a good thing there.

Back to top Go down

dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia Empty Re: dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:51

never heard of 4legs but I'll have to look it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 03:52

thats really scary, that poor dog in the video

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Sun Jul 24 2011, 13:05

Gus and Kelly love 4Legs too,I sure hope the company isn't lying! I also got this e-mail....it's very worrying Sad
My vet also promotes this food,so it seems like it's safe..can't always be sure though.
emily
emily
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
dangerous preservatives in pet food in Australia Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gus & Maybel (Kelly RIP)
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down