what was your nickname at school or work?

4 posters

Go down

what was your nickname at school or work? Empty what was your nickname at school or work?

Post by Steve Sun Jul 17 2011, 20:59

my name was BigSte becasue i'm a big bloke...

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

what was your nickname at school or work? Empty Re: what was your nickname at school or work?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17 2011, 21:02

I've had several names............most of them not repeatable! Laughing

At school (and the first place I worked at) I was called Smiler, cause it didn't matter what went on I'd find something to smile at!

Then a friend of a boyfriend accidentally called be Sue once (my boyfriend's ex!) and it was so funny seeing him trying to explain it that everyone laughed & the name stuck!!

Back to top Go down

what was your nickname at school or work? Empty Re: what was your nickname at school or work?

Post by Msigler Sun Jul 17 2011, 21:05

Everone has always called me Sig or Sigler cuz my last name.

Msigler
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jul 17 2011, 21:07

my mate last name was trout Laughing so we call him fish big and a small fishs he had a younger brother

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Msigler Sun Jul 17 2011, 21:20

Laughing

Msigler
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jul 17 2011, 21:22

when we used to call around for him we used to say is big fish home Laughing i bet his mum used to hate us

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Msigler Sun Jul 17 2011, 21:27

Laughing Tongues

Msigler
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 00:52

I had a number of nick-names at school which I would rather forget. Some kids are just nasty Wink
My nick-name from my first REAL job was "Loopy" and it's just stuck.....hence my user-name

Back to top Go down

Post by el_toro Mon Jul 18 2011, 12:14

My friends call me Ruma and it means Ugly Laughing
Not because my look because I dont look ugly, i think Smile
Name Ruma it´s kind of abbreviation from word peruna what means potatoe Big Grin
And why potatoe...it´s simply because in here some immigrants call finns name potatoe (peruna) and when I was younger I think I was only finnish person in my friend group Smile

Now I got many finnish friends too but my nickname is still alive and I don´t mind Wink
There is somany friends who dont even know that my name is Ville, I think Laughing
el_toro
el_toro
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Toro (Stormvindens Pawnee)
Dog Gender(s) : Dog
Support total : 4

http://torostaffi.nettisivu.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 12:52

My nickname at school was radar ears cos I always wanted to know what was going on!! Laughing

Not as bad as my sisters though, she was called sibbo small brains (my maiden name and her surname is Sibley) and chimp at school. Kids are sooo mean!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 13:00

Big bird Sad cos i was tall

Or lanky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 14:51

only nick name I had was Bugsy in Primary school (not sure why but I didn't mind because the boy who called me it was cute)

my friend Bella (whose real name is Chantelle) was called Bella when she was starting at a new school - before she started the class knew they had a new girl coming, so a kid said that he hoped her name was Bella and it stuck haha, she hated it at first now likes it, i didnt even know her name was Chantelle for like a year til I saw her wearing a necklace that had the letter C on it and I asked "why are you wearing a C when your name starts with B?" hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 14:56

To many nicknames to count .... Biscuit, Kid, Captain Caveman, Big Boy, Will, Willie, Cap,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Amipopzzz Tue Jul 19 2011, 09:20

My best friend calls me 'Huft' from my surname my OH calls me Amipopz, cos he put my name name into his phone as Ami, when we first met. the tool couldnt spell Amy! other than that i dont like nicknames my other have had a nickname all his life, i always call him by his nickname haha!
Amipopzzz
Amipopzzz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
what was your nickname at school or work? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Missy
Dog(s) Ages : approx 13/14
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19 2011, 11:49

my nicname was "duncan" coz i swam for the county and it was around the time ov mr goodhew so it stuck all the way from being 7 to 16 then iv been bigwazza eversince

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20 2011, 23:43

i have had so many nicknames ive lost count haha
*spud (mom has always called me tht she calls my lil sis lil spud and elder bro big spud lol, and when mates come over it catches on! lol)
*Kalpol (something that stuck at school cz ppl shortened my name to Kal then randomly added pol lol
*Kiwi (a group of friends at college always called it me!) lol
*smell (because it rhymes with kell) my least fave haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down