Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy

3 posters

Go down

Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy Empty Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 01:03

So, I was checking my e-mails, facebook and fave forum Wink as per usual this morning, and reading thru the posts on here when out of the blue my computer re-booted itself. NOT HAPPY JAN......so when it turned itself back on and I pressed "view posts since last visit" there was only 1. Now I feel like I have'nt caught up on what's been happnin while i've been Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz cloud9 Next time Mr Windows update....reboot while i'm doing something that's not important, how dare you interupt my fave part of the day furious

Back to top Go down

Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy Empty Re: Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy

Post by janey Wed Jul 13 2011, 01:07

Laughing really not laughing. Mine does it too, Its soooo annoying, I think its cause I'm a pc dunce and can't work out how to turn it off XxXX
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy Empty Re: Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 08:39

Laughing

same here janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 08:58

Mine just freezes then crashes they have no consideration do they Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 09:50

but have you noticed when you do an update it totally messes your pc/lappy up
9 times out oov 10 iv got to do a system restore to get it to the way i like it grrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Wed Jul 13 2011, 09:51

Loopy wrote:So, I was checking my e-mails, facebook and fave forum Wink as per usual this morning, and reading thru the posts on here when out of the blue my computer re-booted itself. NOT HAPPY JAN......so when it turned itself back on and I pressed "view posts since last visit" there was only 1. Now I feel like I have'nt caught up on what's been happnin while i've been Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz cloud9 Next time Mr Windows update....reboot while i'm doing something that's not important, how dare you interupt my fave part of the day furious

That's strange because when my laptop has had update from windows put it, it asks me if i want to reboot straight away or postpone it up 4 hours. So far my laptop has behaved for me for the last year and a half....... she says touching wood, the only thing wrong is, it needs a new battery but not too bothered as i run on the mains away Big Grin
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 10:05

bigwazza wrote:but have you noticed when you do an update it totally messes your pc/lappy up
9 times out oov 10 iv got to do a system restore to get it to the way i like it grrrrr

When i had vista it constantly had updates and i always ended up doing system restores on it at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13 2011, 12:39

bigwazza wrote:but have you noticed when you do an update it totally messes your pc/lappy up

Oh, i'm hearing you loud 'n clear there Wazza. It's soooooooo frustrating at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by chloexxx Fri Jul 15 2011, 00:49

All get a mac So much easier
chloexxx
chloexxx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Grrrrrrr............windows update, NOT happy Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe, Blake
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch/ Dog
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down