So Proud! =D

3 posters

Go down

So Proud! =D Empty So Proud! =D

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:35

Well today is the longest time skye has been left on her own! well without us, she had vinnie .. we had to take my sister up to wales to an open day at a uni there and obv couldn't take the dogs otherwise we would of took them both there for a long walk (not on the beach consid the tide is well and truely in at the mo) haha.
ANWAY .. we left at 7:15am skye was put in her cage vin has his bed next to her cage .. they both ate before we left and emptied before we left .. we got home at 5 expecting at least a tiny mess .. NOTHING! not one mess from either of them! Big Grin .. we did plan on my bro coming in and letting them out but we got a text at 3 saying his car wasnt starting so i was panicking she would be in real need to get out lol.
Soon as we got in they got congratulated, let out to go to the loo and there dinner .. 2 happy clever pups asleep infront of the fire Big Grin
15wks old and house trained Big Grin and cant forget vinnie his a good lad too! Big Grin

Last edited by staffy-lover89 on Wed Jul 06 2011, 22:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

So Proud! =D Empty Re: So Proud! =D

Post by janey Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:41

Great stuff, well done Vinnie and Skye star such a long time to be alone though, I fret when she is left for a couple of hours Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:43

Well done both!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:45

i know yeah!! .. we planned for my brother to come in an let them out etc, but his car wont start so that went out the window .. theyre fine tho' and dont need to happen again now Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by giblet Wed Jul 06 2011, 21:57

i think it is good for them 2 be left at times my boy had real problems when i left him at first cause we spent all are time with each other and when i went back 2 work he started chewing his leg all good now though
giblet
giblet
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
So Proud! =D Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : harley
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 22:09

i agree @giblet .. they need to know that they can be left an no harm will come to them and we will be back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 22:31

Well done Skye star and u too Vinnie

Before I had Zero I went for what was ment to be a few hours to my mums (couldnt take her as nans shih tzu is dog agressive & Maz wants to eat him lol) I left about 4 was due back about 8, my youngest ended up in A&E, family had all had a drink so none could go see Mazda and we was stuck at A&E till nearly 2am!!! nothing I could do with a 1yr old in hospital (broken collar bone) I expected my house wreaked, pee'd over the lot, but the same NOTHING she didnt even notice us come in she was fast asleep Rolling Eyes sometimes these things do happen in life and u cant get home when expected, but I now gave a neighbour keys for times like this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 22:39

Well done almost 10 hours and no incidents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06 2011, 22:42

Staffiexxx wrote:Well done Skye star and u too Vinnie

Before I had Zero I went for what was ment to be a few hours to my mums (couldnt take her as nans shih tzu is dog agressive & Maz wants to eat him lol) I left about 4 was due back about 8, my youngest ended up in A&E, family had all had a drink so none could go see Mazda and we was stuck at A&E till nearly 2am!!! nothing I could do with a 1yr old in hospital (broken collar bone) I expected my house wreaked, pee'd over the lot, but the same NOTHING she didnt even notice us come in she was fast asleep Rolling Eyes sometimes these things do happen in life and u cant get home when expected, but I now gave a neighbour keys for times like this Smile

Awww poor thing! hope she recovered ok! Smile ... I wish i could trust my neighbour's but i couldnt trust anyone in my grove! lol lets just say its not the friendliest place! cant wait to move lol .. My mate was gonna come down which was the original plan but she got took ill with a virus and has been bed resting since monday! :/ .. your right sometimes things cant be helped Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:43

Well done Skye (and Vinnie of course!) Smile

You've obviously done amazingly well with her to have her house broken like that at 15 weeks Smile
Cody
Cody
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Cody
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:47

well done they are both

star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 08:49

Well done both little stars xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 10:14

Thanks =) .. She actually didnt need much training, she just copied her brother and within a few weeks would sit at the door to go out Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 10:17

Aww Milly followed Lady like that think the training is easier when they have someone to show them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 13:02

wow I think Vinnie and Skye are both star star

Even I couldn't go that long without going to the loo !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 16:15

staffy-lover89 wrote:
Staffiexxx wrote:Well done Skye star and u too Vinnie

Awww poor thing! hope she recovered ok! Smile ... I wish i could trust my neighbour's but i couldnt trust anyone in my grove! lol lets just say its not the friendliest place! cant wait to move lol .. My mate was gonna come down which was the original plan but she got took ill with a virus and has been bed resting since monday! :/ .. your right sometimes things cant be helped Smile

Its also not nice round here and trying to move but luckily my best mate lives 2 doors along wouldnt trust anyone else round here with a snail let alone a key Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07 2011, 20:25

they are lil star thankyou Big Grin ..
@staffiexxx aww lucky!! haha .. my nan and gdad who LOVE staffies live 10mins away but theyre in cornwall and are my dads parents so could of only worked if ihad took them round to theres, but i think the two of them would be too much for them lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down