Milly-Moo

2 posters

Go down

Milly-Moo Empty Milly-Moo

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:06

Just thought I would give a quick update on Milly as i have been away for a few weeks.

Milly was 10 months old yesterday and had really grown she is now 19.5 kg which i know sounds big but she is not fat and vet happy with her. She is such a pleasure to be with i not saying she is a angel far from it but her good side way way way makes up for her little demon times. She is having a phantom pregnancy at the mo so Connor says that is why she is greedy as she thinks she is eating for 2 (LOL).

She is getting better when visitors come only maybe one jump now before she resembled leaping lamb for 10 mins.

She loves goin in the car and fights to get the front seat which she normally wins and she is really good going in her crate when we have to leave her.

She loves playing especially with Connor who plays a bit rougher it is funny how he always used to win but she is getting a few wins in herself lately as she gets stronger.

She loves her runs twice a day and is always off the lead because she is so good and we have the joy of having a big field at the bottom of our street. When she is off the lead walking to the feild she never leaves your side and her recall is amazing for her age.

She has not left my side since I came out of hospital and follows me everywere she is even sleeping at the side of the bed now(which is a bonus as we are not waking up with dead legs) not even trying to get on as if she knows she may hurt me by jumping up.

I just love the temprement of these dogs and just wish more people would just take a min to get to know them.

Back to top Go down

Milly-Moo Empty Re: Milly-Moo

Post by janey Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:07

Great stuff, and the pics are where????????? Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:08

Aw, isn't she an angel? She's just glad her mum's home again!

I didn't seem to be able to download the pics..............there were some pics, weren't there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:13

Sorry guys been a bit busy I will sort some tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:15

welcome back, Milly is an angel, well done

star

cant wait to see some lovely pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 15:37

awwww sounds like she's being a right little angel Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Jul 05 2011, 23:15

Awww milly angel well done your growing into a lovely good girl for your mum Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content