best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter!

5 posters

Go down

best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter! Empty best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03 2011, 08:15

its so wrong to be up this early on a Sunday but its gonna be a hot one so thought best get up and get Woody out before it gets even hotter, must be in the mid 20's already out there! hopefully it will be too early for any ball games on the field too so he cant practice his ball theft techniques!

Back to top Go down

best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter! Empty Re: best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03 2011, 08:19

it might be early for a Sunday........but i'm sure "his Lordship" appreciates what you're doing for his benefit Laughing

Enjoy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter! Empty Re: best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03 2011, 09:05

I've done the same, was out at 7.30, will be going out again about 7.00 tonight, Charlie doesn't handle the heat very well although he'd lay in the sun all day if I let him!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobs Sun Jul 03 2011, 09:18

Sophie is the same. Just got back from her walkies and five or six times she lay on the ground in the shade refusing to go any further. I am not walking her far though, about half a mile and that is more than enough for her even at this time of day in the heat. Sad
bobs
bobs
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sophie
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03 2011, 09:49

well it was as eventful as ever. Woody scared a chihuahua half to death just by going over to him, the little mite just squealed! the owner was wetting herself laughing at "Samson", if ever a dog was wrongly named! and he has had an actual swim instead of just paddling - dont think it was intended think he had his eye on the ducks and went too far then realised he couldnt actually stand!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jul 03 2011, 11:51

Laughing never a dull moment with Woody around, Moo loves the heat, which suits me fine Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Jul 03 2011, 11:54

mine have been out this morn just need to sleep away the day Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by spuker1 Sun Jul 03 2011, 12:06

Mambo woke me up sniffing our bedroom door at 7:50 - he's really loud doing it! Big Grin I had to get up and walk him - 8am Sunday morning - that's a real pain! it's getting hotter here as well, but we will still have to go for a longer walk - good we have a park nearby with lots of trees and shadow - should be ok, even for the day like this.
spuker1
spuker1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mambo
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2

http://tsphotography.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03 2011, 15:48

we were up and out walking harvey at 6:30 this morning and it was still really warm then, he's also another that doesn't handle the heat brilliantly although he's happy to sunbathe all day if i let him doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Amipopzzz Sun Jul 03 2011, 18:50

Henry loves the sun and sunbathes with me, Missy hides in the shade with the O/H =D x no walkies for us this morning, not allowed till tues =( x
Amipopzzz
Amipopzzz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
best get his lordship out before it gets even hotter! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Missy
Dog(s) Ages : approx 13/14
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down