Samson Last nights walk in the woods

Go down

Samson Last nights walk in the woods Empty Samson Last nights walk in the woods

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:07

Samson Last nights walk in the woods 1061712097_photobucket_36295_

Samson Last nights walk in the woods 1061712097_photobucket_36296_

Samson Last nights walk in the woods 1061712097_photobucket_36297_

Back to top Go down

Samson Last nights walk in the woods Empty Re: Samson Last nights walk in the woods

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:09

awww he looks lovely Smile where did you get his harness from it's rather awesome!

Back to top Go down

Samson Last nights walk in the woods Empty Re: Samson Last nights walk in the woods

Post by janey Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:11

Little Chief isn't so little, great pics Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:19

ella wrote:awww he looks lovely Smile where did you get his harness from it's rather awesome!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=fleece+dog+harness&_sacat=See-All-Categories

try the link above Ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:20

janey wrote:Little Chief isn't so little, great pics Smile

your not wrong Janey i took him to some woods nearby that have a dog agility circuit built into the natural landscape of the woods just discovered its there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:21

Very fine looking fella Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 17:27

Marty wrote:
ella wrote:awww he looks lovely Smile where did you get his harness from it's rather awesome!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=fleece+dog+harness&_sacat=See-All-Categories

try the link above Ella

Thank you Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 20:20

Love Struck

fab, he is so big and looks so soild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 21:27

He's an athlete Lynne 2 hours walking every day and every 6 weeks or so i take him swimming at a hydrotherapy pool next time i go i'm taking some pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 01:03

He looks awesome.

Looking forward to pics of swimming in the hydro-pool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 12:57

looks like he was really enjoying his walk in the woods... beautiful boy ! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 13:11

Marty wrote:He's an athlete Lynne 2 hours walking every day and every 6 weeks or so i take him swimming at a hydrotherapy pool next time i go i'm taking some pics

definately, cant wait

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 13:51

I'd also love to see soem pics or even video of a Staffy swimming as Suki seems to be hydrophobic. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down