Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses

Go down

Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses Empty Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 15:13

As im always putting photos of Mazda & Zero up thought i'd let my felaine babies have a look in Laughing
Alfie & Mouse Bengal crosses full brother & sister, Alfie is a VERY big cat (not much smaller than the dogs Surprised ) and weighs in at 13kg+ Mouse is a bit smaller at 9kg Smile

Alf is a clown, loves people, is always walking in the neighbours houses Blushing & will come after dogs then bear hug them!!
Mouse is totally different hates humans (including me 99% of the time), terrified of dogs except my 2 (but isnt over struck on Zero) & lives 90% of her time in her igloo bed, so not many photos of her Rolling Eyes

Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses VampCat
Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses 11092008216
Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses 28082008198

Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses 22082008191
Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses Photo096

Back to top Go down

Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses Empty Re: Alfie & Mouse my Bengal crosses

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 15:20

Oh Nikki..............they're gorgeous.....and huge Love Struck ( yep, i'm a cat lover too ) as i type this my cat Tom in snuggled over the arm of my chair and across my arm so i'm only able to type with one hand Laughing

So........if I ever make it to the UK i'm coming to your place to give them ALL big cuddles ( Mazda, MY Zero Wink , Alfie and Mouse ) rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 15:27

bengals..............? Are those the really big lepoard type things? If they are then they are gorgeous, my friends sister has one and its so beautiful. Just like a lepoard same markings but a lighter colour, she's really shy though. Just out of interest if its the same type im talking about how did u manage to get a cross as what ive heared they are quite rare and very expensive so most breeders wouldnt dream of crossing? x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29 2011, 19:11

Lisa ur more than welcome and ur Zero is making progress on the "calm down whirl wind life" we even managed to sneak in the shop today he say so still and quiet noone noticed him Wink

Carly
Yes thats them mine have the lepoard markins between the stripes but dont show well in photos.
Bengals arnt as rare as believed and they are becoming more common, round here theres quite a few (and breeders), They are often like my mouse and ur friends timid and shy Smile

How this litter ended up crossed well............(ur wish u never asked lol) my mum had the dad full bengal he was a house cat (HUGEEE boy) but he got out and "got to" one of the stray stable cats that lived in the stables (in her garden), she used to feed them so the strays were used to her when one had the kittens she trusted me mum enough to bring her & kittens in the conservatry, soon as we see the kittens it was obvious who the daddy was as they all (baring my 2) looked like ultra large pure bengals some VERY unique colours with the lepoard markings, mine being just over sized silver tabbies obviously wernt wanted as quick as the others.
Unfortunatly before Peter (daddy) could be caught he was hit by a car Sad my mum got the stray mummy spay and kept her shes now a friendly happy girl named cracker.
I only ended up with my 2 cos mum couldnt home them so soft me Rolling Eyes

Not sure bout ur friends one but bengals r highly destructive by nature and Mouse has took that side will shred carpets, run curtains drives me crazy cos Alf is the perfect cat never even had a wee in the house Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30 2011, 09:24

awwww what a sad story! Yea my friends is also destructive, i just couldnt believe my eyes when i first saw her, im used to normal cats haha! So so pretty tho (and if im honest slightly scary to start with). It took me about 2 weeks before i caught a glimpse of her the first time tho lol. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down