ok guys

2 posters

Go down

ok guys Empty ok guys

Post by Darylkstaffy Wed Feb 18 2015, 01:59

Couple months ago i had to give nico up as it was getting a little too much ... however i did find out that his new family where beating him and hurting him so now i have better living conditions i decided to take him back home ... he is still a little fragile but hes making great progress.

I did report the couple to the RSPCA and the police and they where both arrested and banned from owning any animals in the future
Darylkstaffy
Darylkstaffy
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
ok guys Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Lexy - Diesel - Cleo - Nico
Dog(s) Ages : 28months - 16 months - 17 Months - 6 Weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Female - Male - Female - Male
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

ok guys Empty Re: ok guys

Post by Dogface Wed Feb 18 2015, 12:53

I just hope he's OK and gets the love and attention he deserves.

Forgive me for saying so, but the situation you describe doesn't add up. You gave him up to a rescue, he got adopted, he was then mistreated and you found out who the owners were and reported them and they were taken to court and banned from owning animals, then you took him back and he's living with you... all in six weeks?

I'm not having a go, it's not important to me what the exact truth of the matter is, but what is important is that this dog gets settled in a home with people who love him and will take care of him and provide a stable environment, not shunt him from place to place like a piece of old furniture.
Dogface
Dogface
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Support total : 124

Back to top Go down

ok guys Empty Re: ok guys

Post by Darylkstaffy Wed Feb 18 2015, 14:22

The couple lived in the next scheme to me (estate) he went to this "family" i think within about 10 days and being a puppy its obviously the best time to get a dog ... but then it came to my attention that a good friend of my partners family know the couple and informed my partner that the family where smacking him and kicking him in their backyard. So i informed the police of the matter and contacted the rspca and told them about it so as far as im aware the police have contacted animal shelter throught the area and i presume they will contact them throughout surrounding areas too that these "people" are not to rescue any animals ... but i couldn care less about them aslong as the dog is ok he seems very hand shy atm but its expected as the closest hand to him was striking him. But he is ok and alot safer with us.

But i also have three other staffys who are well looked after and in a great home so i know how to look after a dog i do regret letting him go but hes back safe and thats all that matters. He gets a great walk twice a day with us and he absolutely loves it and he seems happier.
Darylkstaffy
Darylkstaffy
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
ok guys Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Lexy - Diesel - Cleo - Nico
Dog(s) Ages : 28months - 16 months - 17 Months - 6 Weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Female - Male - Female - Male
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down