HI

4 posters

Go down

HI Empty HI

Post by ROO Sat Oct 02 2010, 14:51

hi there i am new to the forum Smile about 7 weeks ago we bought a staffie cross or what we thought was a cross Smile i have had my doubts that she is a cross ,and i now think shes full staffie but i am not 100% sure ,she is about 19 month old and great with our son and cat we could not wish for a better dog she came with no papers at all, and not a lot of history, so could any one please let me know if shes full or cross, i am not fussed if she is full because she is the best dog we have ever had Big Grin

ROO
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : ROO
Dog Gender(s) : girl
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

HI Empty Re: HI

Post by ROO Sat Oct 02 2010, 14:54

does any one know how i put pics up thanks Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 15:10

Code:
Hi & HI Welcome

Welcome to the staffodshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

HI Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
HI Icon_arrow Here are a list of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
HI Icon_arrow You can ask for help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
HI Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
HI Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 15:16

when you have posted some pics we will do are best to give advise on if she a cross or not but no matter what you will still be totaly welcome on this site even if it turns out the closest to staff shes got was 20 genarations ago
so again hello and welcome
Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 02 2010, 15:37

Hiya and welcome, to post photos you need to make a photobucket account, its free and easy, just follow the guide in tutorials that Bigwazza has posted Big Grin welcome again and I look forward to some pics x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sat Oct 02 2010, 17:38

hi thanks for the welcome, here are some pics , not the best but may help
to determine if she's a cross or full.

HI Still0035
HI Still0032
HI Still0037

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 02 2010, 17:55

I couldn't say either way, they come in so many variations of size/build/colour but she is a stunner, nice one for getting them on here, someone else on here might help. I've always had rescues myself x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 17:58

Hello and welcome to the forum Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sat Oct 02 2010, 18:55

Janey wrote:I couldn't say either way, they come in so many variations of size/build/colour but she is a stunner, nice one for getting them on here, someone else on here might help. I've always had rescues myself x

thank you she is very beautiful Smile i have heard too that they come in variations of size ,coulor, she has very long legs Smile the pics took some doing to up load them on here haha but i got there in the end, ROO is also a rescue we got her from a family that had rescued her from some other people who were abusing her which was awful, the family who we got her off were no longer able to keep her due to a house move.

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sat Oct 02 2010, 18:58

thank you every one for the lovely welcome ,i am looking forward to enjoying the forum and reading about other peoples staffies and also posting lots about ROO and pics of her too Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 02 2010, 19:08

Mines also very long legged,I think its great when they get a forever home there are so many that need rescuing! I look forward to hearing more about her. Mine also had 2 homes before mine, her second owners where moving and wouldn't take her, so sad!! Welcome again and the pics with me where trail and error lol x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 01:22

Janey wrote:Mines also very long legged,I think its great when they get a forever home there are so many that need rescuing! I look forward to hearing more about her. Mine also had 2 homes before mine, her second owners where moving and wouldn't take her, so sad!! Welcome again and the pics with me where trail and error lol x

thanks Smile glad to hear yours has a forever home too now, it is so sad when people cant take them with them when they move and also abuse them its just not on at all, thanks for the welcome and yeah up loading the pics was easier said than done hahahaha but iv worked it out now so shouldnt have a prob when i want to up load some more lol

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:12

like its been said staffys come in all diff shape and sizes to me she looks very much a staffy i dont think anyone would disagree and what ever she may be she still is a stunner enjoy her thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:21

bigwazza wrote:like its been said staffys come in all diff shape and sizes to me she looks very much a staffy i dont think anyone would disagree and what ever she may be she still is a stunner enjoy her thumbs up

thanks Smile yes thats what iv heard before about them coming in all shapes and sizes and coulor etc etc, she has made our house more lively shes deffo fun to be around Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:23

Hi Roo, welcome, i think your staffy is a cutie, not sure but she looks full staffy, can u get a blood test done to find out for sure?, both my boys have been different sizes, Nitro was big and stocky(built like a brick out house) some used to say he was a fatty boompah lol while Harley is a shortstuff.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
HI Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:30

roo your house will never be the same again and by that i meen it will be a happy place as all they do is give love if you feel down staffys bring you up if you need a hug they will always be there if you want to tell your probs they will liston
and as hazel says you could have a blood test but at the end of the day that wont make her any more staff she is lovely and thats all you need to know

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:41

HazelJ wrote:Hi Roo, welcome, i think your staffy is a cutie, not sure but she looks full staffy, can u get a blood test done to find out for sure?, both my boys have been different sizes, Nitro was big and stocky(built like a brick out house) some used to say he was a fatty boompah lol while Harley is a shortstuff.

hi and thanks for the welcome Smile thanks she is very sweet and a lot of fun lol ,i think thats one way i could find out if she is full, but tbh after having a good look around on here and hearing peoples views on size, shape, and coulor , i think i know shes full now, but thanks for that idea and its some thing i still may go ahead with, ROO was very skinny when we got her you could count every rib, but after having her a couple of weeks she started putting on weight lovely, she is very slight at the back end but very stocky at the front lots of muscle lol Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:45

bigwazza wrote:roo your house will never be the same again and by that i meen it will be a happy place as all they do is give love if you feel down staffys bring you up if you need a hug they will always be there if you want to tell your probs they will liston
and as hazel says you could have a blood test but at the end of the day that wont make her any more staff she is lovely and thats all you need to know

hahaha ,no it hasnt been since we got her and we love it, i know what you mean ,when i was down last week she was there and didnt want to move bless her, she kept giving me her paw she made me smile Smile and thats true a blood test wont make her any more staff at all, and thank you she is lovely Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:50

by your discripton stocky at the front and slight at the back she would come into the catigory of irish staff take it from me dont get her blood tested

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:56

bigwazza wrote:by your discripton stocky at the front and slight at the back she would come into the catigory of irish staff take it from me dont get her blood tested

ok thank you, i wont get her blood tested, is there a great diffrence with the irish staff if thats what she is? thanks

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:06

irish staffy is just slang for pitbull they are stocky front leaner back why chance, jepodise a lovely dog she is what she is (im not saying she is deff pitbull mix) but even if she were prop trained she would be no more aggresive than any other dog, its the owner not the dog that causes aggresion a dog just wants to please

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:19

i couldnt agree more thanks for that, we love her for who she is, she has never once growled at our cat or son, she adores them to bits as we do her, when i say slight at the back end i mean shes just a bit slender than her front end but shes nearly all the same width lol she was so thin when we got her shes filling out lovely now Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:25

roo scrub my last post looking at the last photo she looks to have boxer in her i should have seen it sooner in must be tyred lol
if this so its actully a common mix and they make excellent pets thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 03:33

bigwazza wrote:roo scrub my last post looking at the last photo she looks to have boxer in her i should have seen it sooner in must be tyred lol
if this so its actully a common mix and they make excellent pets thumbs up

hahahaha ok no probs, i was a bit worried there lol, Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 12:47

Sorry for the late welcome.
I've not been drinking all weekend I've been doing important grown up stuff Big Grin
Your staffy is gorgeous....welcome to the both of you to the best forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sun Oct 03 2010, 19:31

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Sorry for the late welcome.
I've not been drinking all weekend I've been doing important grown up stuff Big Grin
Your staffy is gorgeous....welcome to the both of you to the best forum

lol and thanks for the welcome, and thanks for saying ROO is gorgeous Smile i am really enjoying the forum its great, loads of advice and lovely pics, i am glad to be a member, and i will be posting lots about ROO and lots of pics too Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Oct 04 2010, 21:10

Hi and welcome to the forum she looks like a full staffy to me looks very like my brothers staffy hes quite tall and comes from championship blood lines id say looking at her head she is a full staffy lovely looking staffy anyway Big Grin
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Tue Oct 05 2010, 20:21

youngkaiser wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum she looks like a full staffy to me looks very like my brothers staffy hes quite tall and comes from championship blood lines id say looking at her head she is a full staffy lovely looking staffy anyway Big Grin

hi and thanks for the welcome, thanks she is pretty, she has one ear thats folded back, we were told its a birth defect, and yeah she is very leggy, your brothers sounds lovely Smile thanks Smile

ROO

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content