Staffie special at country show today

Go down

Staffie special at country show today Empty Staffie special at country show today

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:21

Today I went to the big East Of England show (peterborough, Cambs) and was really pleased to see wood green animal shelter doing a staffie special giving out leaflets "the truth about staffies", I HAD to get some and it tells you how they are so misread and are great family dogs Smile whilst my 2yr old was being given stickers by one of the women another approched me asking if I know about staffies etc so explained I had 2 and was brough up with them etc etc, so after a long chat about Maz & Zero she asked if I have room for one more Sad They have a 11yr old thats just come in, oh how I wanted to say yes but Im looking for a bigger house at the moment and got 2 holidays booked in aug & sept so just cant right now.
But it was so nice to see that they was making a big effort to change the opinion people have of our fav breed. Big Grin

And when they did the "Free dog" run all visitor dogs can go in the ring and race there was 2 staffords with about 30 small terriers and 10 gsd, labs, rotties in one ring playing and chasing Smile

So end of july just dogs show is on and My lil man (and mums wire Visla) are coming to enter some races Laughing

Just wanted to share this im not mad Rolling Eyes was just nice to see it Tongues

Back to top Go down

Staffie special at country show today Empty Re: Staffie special at country show today

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 03:23

I can imagine them all running in a race like that, would be funny to watch Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Staffie special at country show today Empty Re: Staffie special at country show today

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 08:53

sounds like a great day..

but how sad to think an 11 year old staffy with no one to love him and look after him in his twilight years... hope the old darling gets a wonderful home soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 11:48

That is one of the things that does my head in when I look at the rescue sites, seeing pics of older staffs needing a new home Sad
I know it could be because something terrible happened to the owner, but I've seen quite a few and it just breaks my heart every time broken heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down