no better sound x

2 posters

Go down

no better sound x Empty no better sound x

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:04

im sat in the kitchen - cos the laptop has to be out of his lordships reach after an "incident" - and after a fun day running around with his pals he is fast asleep on the sofa in the living room. all i can hear is the dulcet sound of him snoring.....................gorgeous, i love it! if a human was doing it i would get so annoyed but my boy doing itjust sounds so sweet! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

no better sound x Empty Re: no better sound x

Post by janey Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:06

Peace and quiet! Well except the snoring, which is forgiven!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 20:31

The first night that Charlie slept in my room, I didn't think I was going to get used to his snoring. Now, I can' imagine trying to sleep without the sound of his snores Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 21:26

shontelle wrote:The first night that Charlie slept in my room, I didn't think I was going to get used to his snoring. Now, I can' imagine trying to sleep without the sound of his snores Smile

I was the same with Zero at first, he snores sooooooooo loud my friends stayed the other day wen she went to use loo in night she said sounds like theres mosters from the lagoon in my room with me, Maz & Zero snoring Laughing but least I know the dogs out snore me now Big Grin Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 22:19

we tried billy sleeping in our bedroom, well i think i got about 30 mins sleep all night, his snoring was so loud, he sleeps downstairs now with the door shut. i have enough with my husbands snoring

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy Sat Jun 18 2011, 22:44

nicolalouises wrote:im sat in the kitchen - cos the laptop has to be out of his lordships reach after an "incident" - and after a fun day running around with his pals he is fast asleep on the sofa in the living room. all i can hear is the dulcet sound of him snoring.....................gorgeous, i love it! if a human was doing it i would get so annoyed but my boy doing itjust sounds so sweet! Love Struck

I love when they are in a really deep sleep and start to dream. Smile
Staffy
Staffy
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
no better sound x Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Tilly.
Dog Gender(s) : Female.
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19 2011, 08:58

yeah sometimes Jethro makes the most funny noises.. and his paws start moving and his nose is twitching.. I always say he is dreaming of running away from the dog catcher! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down