Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks...

Go down

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... Empty Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 13:51

We went around picking up sticks to clear the paddock and Winston had a ball. He just wanted to play with all the sticks.. pull them back out of the pile we have made ready to burn.. then he was fascinated by our goat and 2 sheep......kept annoying Jethro, by either pouncing on him or stealing every stick that Jethro wanted to play with.........I think he enjoyed himself!!!

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 005-6

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 013-10

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 006-7

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 014-7

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 016-5

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 019-5

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 022-2

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 026-1

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 027-2

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 029-4

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 031-1

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 033

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 034-1

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... 001-10

Back to top Go down

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... Empty Re: Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:12

More lovely pics Love Struck

It certainly looks like he had a great time to me Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks... Empty Re: Winston and Jethro helping pick up sticks...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:18

what lovely pics, I love the one where winston is sitting at the fence, what was he watching, hubby and jethro knackered after a hard days work

Laughing

Last edited by lynne on Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:20

Its a dogs life! Love Tony and Jethro! Great pics Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:21

lynne wrote:what lovely pics, I love the one where winston is sitting at the fence, what was he watching, hunny and jethro knackered after a hard days work

Laughing

he was watching 2 magpie birds that had landed.. he stayed like that for ages.. then started barking..and they flew off!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:23

OMG what a cheeky little imp Winston is hee hee Jethro must love his quiet time at the end of the day Laughing
Great photos as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:26

Winston makes Jethro's life hell sometimes.. he steals his bones and what ever else he has.. he kicks him off his bed.. lunges at his throat and neck... and Jethro takes it all in his stride.. he deserves a medal!!
Some days Jethro just stands at the back door barking and barking.. that is his " Let me in for some peace and quiet bark!! " .. he comes in and jumps straight up on the lounge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:54

I think I know a little old girl staff that would totally relate to that same scenario. Wink
Our older fur babies are so tolerating of their younger siblings boisterous behaviour, I too think they deserve a medal. applause

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:12

hey Lee .... Jethro thinks Kita is a bit of alright!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:16

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
That made my night Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:20

They could swap stories on how to hide from the ankle biters Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:58

fabulous pics vanessa.Winston & jethro are so lucky to have all that open space!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18 2011, 06:10

yes they are lucky buggers.. aren't they.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down