citybeatx
Stevali
Steve
janey
::Lisa::
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Empty Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi!

Post by ::Lisa:: Thu Jun 16 2011, 20:44

Hi all, I'm Lisa. My fella and I have 2 Staffs, both pupsters! Smile

We have Roxi, born 3rd March 2011...

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! 228615_10150181426722484_690862483_7280891_2367391_n

And, umm, un-named (my fella is deciding on a name but we've had him 2 wks now and so far nothing!) Laughing born 24th April 2011...

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! 250642_10150195947342484_690862483_7408684_5109826_n

They're both adorable pups. I think we've landed on our feet really as Roxi is housetrained already, only the occasional accident since she's not 100% developed enough to hold for extended periods but she'd definitely holding overnight now. Not many chewing accidents yet other than cardboard and paper! Laughing Obviously, the younger pup can't hold for very long yet but he knows to go outside and does everytime we take him, pretty amazing really. Just both little angels. Love Struck

Any help picking a name for the teeny weeny pup. He's a brindle. My boyfriend did say Travis a few days ago but I assumed he was joking, I hated it. But now it's growing on me (especially the other name he came up with! Rolling Eyes )

Thanks for reading. Anyone else in the E. Midlands in England? Any staff meet ups at all?

Thanks,
-Lisa
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Roxi & Travis.
Dog Gender(s) : Male/Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Empty Re: Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi!

Post by janey Thu Jun 16 2011, 20:50

Aww 2 babys, I like Travis, what is the other name OH suggested? Welcome to the forum Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Empty Re: Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi!

Post by Steve Thu Jun 16 2011, 20:50

where in notts are you?

i'm from clifton Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevali Thu Jun 16 2011, 20:52

Nice dog and welcome.
Stevali
Stevali
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Archie
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ::Lisa:: Thu Jun 16 2011, 20:59

janey wrote:Aww 2 babys, I like Travis, what is the other name OH suggested? Welcome to the forum Smile
Well, V-TEC as in Honda Type R car lover! Men! Laughing Rolling Eyes

Steve wrote:where in notts are you?

i'm from clifton Smile
Hi Steve, I'm in Bestwood Park about 5 mins walk from the country park which isn't all that far away in the car really.

Stevali wrote:Nice dog and welcome.
Thank you. Smile

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Jun 16 2011, 21:06

my sister used to live up the road from the police station

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jun 16 2011, 21:07

Definatly going with Travis, V-tec, well not sure I fancy shouting that across a park Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16 2011, 21:08

hello and welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16 2011, 22:00

Hi & welcome.

Your pup-with-no-name has the same birthday as Dempsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by citybeatx Thu Jun 16 2011, 23:51

Hello from me and Poppy and welcome to the forum wave gorgeous pupps you've got there! Love the first photo where Roxi is yawning, adorable! And the little fella in the second photo, he looks so innocent! Makes you wanna give him lots of kisses and cuddles! I like the name Travis, definately better than V-Tec lol.
citybeatx
citybeatx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy & JRT Mylo.
Dog Gender(s) : Female/Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Jun 17 2011, 00:04

Hello travis is a coool! name love the puppies
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 00:46

Hi Lisa wave and welcome to the forum from me ( also Lisa ) and my girl ( Roxy with a Y instead of I like your girl ) Laughing

Lovely pics of your 2 ........ Roxi yawning and little no-name with those big puppy-dog eyes.
Would love to see more pics Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 06:49

hello and welcome to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 08:26

Hi & Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Welcome

Welcome to the staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

If you would like to enter your dog(s), puppy(s) or another pet(s) you may have into our Monthly Competition, voting starts on the 20th of every month, if you are lucky your dog maybe placed on our Hall Of Fame page on our website.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow Here are a list of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow You can ask for help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 09:29

Hiya and welcome your pups are gorgeous! I really like Travis as well......if i could re name one of my boys i would call one of them Reggie......i love it x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 10:12

Hi & welcome to the forum wave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 11:37

Hello and welcome to the forum Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 11:43

Hiya and welcome to the forum from me and Charlie. Both pups are absolutely gorgeous Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 14:40

janey wrote:Definatly going with Travis, V-tec, well not sure I fancy shouting that across a park Laughing

Laughing

Not sure I'd want to be calling V-tec out either. Travis & Roxi roll off the tongue easier when you say them together.
Very cute puppy pics Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:02

hi there.. what cuties !! Love Struck

have you tried googling dog names.. wow there are thousands out there!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloexxx Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:23

i'm from clifton Smile

I'm from Sandiacre
chloexxx
chloexxx

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe, Blake
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch/ Dog
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:26

hiya , welcome ,,,,, dont want to burst your bubble here but i would be astounded if you dont get anymore incidents from those two lol both so young with plenty nonsense in them Big Grin
niff
niff

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17 2011, 16:56

hi from me and woody. im with Niff above, definitely incidents to come!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Fri Jun 17 2011, 22:36

Hi and welcome to the forum they are so cute love the pic of roxi Big Grin
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by billysgirl Sat Jun 18 2011, 16:06

Hiya and welcome to the forum wave Their gorgeous puppies Big Grin

billysgirl

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ::Lisa:: Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:14

Steve wrote:my sister used to live up the road from the police station
I'm not too far away from the police station. I'm more on the other side though. Smile

janey wrote:Definatly going with Travis, V-tec, well not sure I fancy shouting that across a park Laughing
Laughing EXACTLY!! That was my first thought too, shouting it across the field hee hee

lynne wrote:hello and welcome
Thank you and nice to meet you.

Caryll wrote:Hi & welcome.

Your pup-with-no-name has the same birthday as Dempsey!
Hi, nice to meet you. Aww, does he? How old is your Dempsey? Love that name too, very unique.

citybeatx wrote:Hello from me and Poppy and welcome to the forum wave gorgeous pupps you've got there! Love the first photo where Roxi is yawning, adorable! And the little fella in the second photo, he looks so innocent! Makes you wanna give him lots of kisses and cuddles! I like the name Travis, definately better than V-Tec lol.
Thanks and hi to you and Poppy Smile And yes it is 1000000% better than V-Tec hehe.

gem wrote:Hello travis is a coool! name love the puppies
Hi. We've decided he's definitely Travis now. Smile

Loopy wrote:Hi Lisa wave and welcome to the forum from me ( also Lisa ) and my girl ( Roxy with a Y instead of I like your girl ) Laughing

Lovely pics of your 2 ........ Roxi yawning and little no-name with those big puppy-dog eyes.
Would love to see more pics Wink
Isn't that weird, another Lisa with another Roxy and a staff one at it too. Bless. I've taken some more piccies. They're here: https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t5924-roxi-travis

Tracie-Milly-Moos Mum wrote:hello and welcome to the forum
Hi, thanks for the welcome.

lynne wrote:Hi & Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Welcome

Welcome to the staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

If you would like to enter your dog(s), puppy(s) or another pet(s) you may have into our Monthly Competition, voting starts on the 20th of every month, if you are lucky your dog maybe placed on our Hall Of Fame page on our website.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow Here are a list of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow You can ask for help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

blaze wrote:Hiya and welcome your pups are gorgeous! I really like Travis as well......if i could re name one of my boys i would call one of them Reggie......i love it x
Do you know I mis-read that as Reggae then! Laughing *face palm*

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Hi & welcome to the forum wave
Hi, thanks for the welcome.

Lisa & Cairo wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum Big Grin
Hi and thanks for the welcome.

shontelle wrote:Hiya and welcome to the forum from me and Charlie. Both pups are absolutely gorgeous Smile
Hi to you and Charlie *waves*

Dogalogs88 wrote:

Laughing

Not sure I'd want to be calling V-tec out either. Travis & Roxi roll off the tongue easier when you say them together.
Very cute puppy pics Love Struck
Hi, Thanks, I agree LOL.

vanessa wrote:
hi there.. what cuties !! Love Struck

have you tried googling dog names.. wow there are thousands out there!!
I did but I couldn't decide on anything. I named Roxi after googling and asked my fella and he liked it but he was saying that since I named her (like he didn't have any imput/I wouldn't have named her it if he disliked!) that he wanted to name the boy pup but whatever I suggested he shrugged off.... men!

chloexxx wrote:

i'm from clifton Smile

I'm from Sandiacre
Ooo, perhaps one day all of us from the Midlands could do a sponsored charity walk for fun. Or just a get together and walk our furbabies Smile

niff wrote:hiya , welcome ,,,,, dont want to burst your bubble here but i would be astounded if you dont get anymore incidents from those two lol both so young with plenty nonsense in them Big Grin
nicolalouises wrote:hi from me and woody. im with Niff above, definitely incidents to come!
Oh I know that. They're still babies and will act it for a long while yet. I meant they've been super good so far and I wasn't expecting that. Laughing

youngkaiser wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum they are so cute love the pic of roxi Big Grin
Thanks, was quite lucky to get that shot. Although she's always yawning anyway hee hee

billysgirl wrote:Hiya and welcome to the forum wave Their gorgeous puppies Big Grin
hi, thanks, I think so too but I'm biased Smile

--

Thanks so much for the super warm welcome. Everyone seems to be a friendly bunch and you all have absolutely beautiful furbabies. I feel at home here as a first time Staff mama. I've certainly thrown myself in the deep end getting two, let alone two pupsters too!!! Laughing But my fella has had staffys before so I'm not alone in what to expect.

Anyway, before I blab on, I've opened a thread for photos. Taken some new ones today as well as some old ones I've not included here. Take a peek here: https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t5924-roxi-travis

Thanks so much again. Smile

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 18 2011, 19:24

I've seen, and can I say I'm loving the name!!!!!!!! Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JoNaThAn Mon Aug 08 2011, 03:46

hi and welcome
JoNaThAn
JoNaThAn
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : MADAMAMOISELLE & ZEUS
Dog Gender(s) : 1 female and 1 male
Support total : 3

http://jonath.consta@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffymum74 Mon Aug 08 2011, 12:31

Hi & welcome! wave Beautiful puppies! Congrats on house training Roxy already! The new little man is adorable, thinking of names that would suit him and compliment Roxy's name...hmmm how about RUBEN (Meaning - behold a son) or RYLIE (Meaning - Valiant) or REEGAN (Meaning - One who rules) Hope this helps! Smile I'm from Sheffield just up the road from you, I sometime go to Sherwood forest & Clumber park!

Last edited by Staffymum74 on Mon Aug 08 2011, 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Staffymum74
Staffymum74

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maya, Angel
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by smitherssss23 Mon Aug 08 2011, 13:59

I'm from sneinton but where moving to sherwood which is near you... Smile I have a 12 week old pup Smile
smitherssss23
smitherssss23

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Maxi
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 20:55

hey all finally found some other ppl from notts thumbs up ive got 2 staffys aswell daija 6 months n roxi(great name!!) 8 weeks your pups look gorgeous!!where in clifton u from steve?
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : daija and roxi
Dog Gender(s) : female,female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 20:58

buttom end u?

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:02

Hi from me and Harvey!

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:04

Steve wrote:buttom end u?
farnborough road near the college small world!
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:06

Laughing i'm right near farnborugh school Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:09

hahaha very small world indeed!! great names btw was gonna call my roxi xena thumbs up
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:16

Laughing so who are you then lol your only 2 years younger then me so i must know you or have you move into clifton?

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:19

i moved to clifton 2 years ago..cant say i no a steve tbh whats your surname?
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:22

oo right you wont know me then but you may of seen me walking my dogs normaly 2 but sometime 3

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:28

hmm i lived in clifton a long time ago(sounds mad cos im only 27!) moved back here recently! we walk daija on the fields across the road may bump into you and your brood one day
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:35

Laughing have got a photo? sorry i'm just being a nosey now

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:44

have i or you have? lol names dani dont have any pictures on my laptop do you have fb?
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:45

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! 6253_1130501376361_1042043298_30369010_120006_n

Laughing that me

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:47

cant say i reconise you but wave steve names dannielle
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 21:59

yea i saw you you both around a few times near the flower park. Laughing welcome to the forum

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2011, 22:02

Hi & welcome!

Your two are gorgeous, and un-named has the same birthday as my Dempsey (only two years younger!).

You'll end up calling him un-named forever! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 22:05

crazyness il be looking out for u next time insert evil laugh he
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 22:09

you may can remember my dogs

that my famale but alot greyer in the face
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! N1042043298_30313435_6935529

My male
Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! 5373_1126738722297_1042043298_30356640_4504302_n

my other part time dog

Newb from Nottingham. Roxi says Hi! 5373_1126737602269_1042043298_30356627_2870808_n

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvmypups Tue Sep 06 2011, 22:14

im terrible with names and faces including dogs faces Blushing lol we see so many people on our travels walking dogs its amazing! now i no all of your brood il be sure to say wave
iluvmypups
iluvmypups

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Sep 06 2011, 22:17

do you have 3 kids or am i thinking of someone else? Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next