My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!)

5 posters

Go down

My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) Empty My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!)

Post by laineybell Sat Jun 11 2011, 18:57

[img]My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) P110611_1140[/img]

My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) 05062011125

My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) P110611_130201

My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) P110611_130301

Opinions plz!!
laineybell
laineybell
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jemma
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) Empty Re: My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:19

wow fab pics, when do you get her home for good

exciting times ahead

Back to top Go down

My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) Empty Re: My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!)

Post by janey Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:33

Well, I suppose she is a little cute!!!

Well, actually, stunning, looks like my first!! Really exciting, pretty girly Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:35

She's very clever that stone she brought home is eating lettuce Big Grin she looks very much like my 1st as well great dog

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:43

shes currently in season so cannot be spayed for 2 weeks at leaset, they will do this and micro chip her along with giving her injections before she comes home.
prob looking at the end of the month, beginning of nxt month,
cant wait!
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:44

she was very confused wen i bought the tortiose out, lol. was jus trying to get her used to my other pets before she comes to stay forever lol.
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 11 2011, 20:24

If she is in season, then they should be waiting 3 months after her season until she can be 'done', just a worry really? Where are you getting her from? x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sat Jun 11 2011, 20:33

we r gettin her from appledown farm re homing centre in bedfordshire. the vet sed its fine to do it tht soon after?
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 11 2011, 20:40

I would never argue with a vet, but in my experience with girls, after they have had there first season its only safe to wait 3 months after until things have settled to be neutered.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sat Jun 11 2011, 20:54

ahh im not sure as i have never re homed a dog before, but im the same as u and wud not argue with a vet lol.
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jun 11 2011, 21:05

Moo is a rescue too, she came into season the day of her op. I had to wait 3 months to have it done after. She was at home with me though. I honestly believe its safer 3 months after, maybe you could approach the subject.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 21:44

What a gorgeous girl. Janey's right though, I really would bring up the subject again, just tell them that you were advised that she shouldn't be done until 3 months after her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 22:52

she is gorg! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sun Jun 12 2011, 13:05

i wil bring this up wen i c her next, probs tomorrow, as i dnt wish to harm her in any ways, im jus bummed tht i may have to keep her at tht horrible place for another 3 months, not goood..................... Sad
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:20

Marty wrote:She's very clever that stone she brought home is eating lettuce Big Grin

Laughing Laughing
She is gorgeous, I suppose if you are "broaching subjects with the vet", could you suggest she stay with you for the 3 months? I've never re homed either so I'm not sure how it works. However I also had to wait 3 months after my eldest had her 1st season before she could be spayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:30

She looks adorable. What a lucky girl she is to have you give her a loving home.
Sorry, I don't know anything re: the season/spaying

Like Lee said (Dogalog88) maybe she could come and spend the 3 months with you if you have to wait for the spaying to be done, then have the op and back home to you again permanently.

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:30

yea nt sure whts gunna happen as the re homing centre spays thm b4 they let thm go to their new home. jus hope they relax the rules this once.
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:31

loopy, ur dog looks jus like mine lol
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:32

she looks a little darling... and I love your tortoise too!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by laineybell Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:37

shes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gd lol. im amazed, considerin shes been in the re homin centre since march, she can sit, leave and give paw on command.
laineybell
laineybell

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Jun 12 2011, 23:06

Awww shes nice what a lovely ending for her a forever loving home applause
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Mon Jun 13 2011, 12:03

Shes lush! I bet your so excited to be taking her home Big Grin
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13 2011, 15:21

laineybell wrote:loopy, ur dog looks jus like mine lol

Except my Roxy has dodgy ears rolling on the floor btu I just love her to bits. Jemini looks adorable too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13 2011, 15:31

no wonder though you are getting impatient to bring her home for good.. she is gorgeous !! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13 2011, 15:34

Loopy wrote:
laineybell wrote:loopy, ur dog looks jus like mine lol

Except my Roxy has dodgy ears rolling on the floor btu I just love her to bits. Jemini looks adorable too

She has gorgeous ears! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by citybeatx Thu Jun 16 2011, 15:08

Ah I bet you're well excited, I would be too! Smile Jemini in the 2nd photo looks just like my Poppy, gorgeous! Hopefully the time will fly by quick!
citybeatx
citybeatx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
My rescue staffie Jemini (cant wait to have her at home permanently!!) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy & JRT Mylo.
Dog Gender(s) : Female/Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down