Stupid careless staffie owners

Go down

Stupid careless staffie owners  Empty Stupid careless staffie owners

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 17:24

Some people make me boil!! Had a lovely walk with my 2 this morning (and the kids) to get on MY door step and end up splitting up a dog fight. Next door have a 10mth staffie girl, always loose no collar etc, she HATES other dogs, she came running upto me and my 2 headed for Zero who just rolls over to play, this dog instantly attacked him, which sent Mazda (whos not great with dogs when she's onlead) crazy, so ive got 2 staffies onlead 1 off, Zero down, The girl attacking him and Mazda on her who wouldnt let go of her ear!! the owner is all of 10ft from me just staring not trying to help at all I some how managed to get them all apart, Threw my oldest daughter the key to open my front door, my 2yr old is crying by now "my zero my zero" in her buggy, poor Mazda got thrown in the house (I was worried the damage she would do to the girly) but as I threw her in I c the girly run in my house too, yep they let her go again angry im affraid to say i in temper grabbed her myself and chucked her to her owners who by now were too busy admiring Zero doh, I managed to get my 2 daughters and 2 dogs in my house and shut the door.
Lucky none have any serious injury but Zero was shaking and cowering Crying or Very sad
My poor lil man has been attacked twice in the last few weeks and one day he's gonna go back Sad the one thing ive worked so hard on is getting him to like all other dogs, after Mazda always being iffy at wits end
I did end up going to c if their girl was ok as there was bloody and Maz had no cuts and Zero has just a few, she's got a puncture in her ear but nothing bad thank god cos as much as I wanted to kill the owners its not the dogs fault shes owned by dumbwitts.
Lucky my mum (as u know a vet) came to check Zero and said he's ok just a bit shocked and cleaned his cuts up Smile

Sorry for long post but needed to rant Laughing

Back to top Go down

Stupid careless staffie owners  Empty Re: Stupid careless staffie owners

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 17:47

Aww poor Zero!! Looks like the neighbours dog bit off more than she could chew with Mazda, but as you say, it's not her fault. The owners need a serious talking to. Hope your two are ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 18:04

well done you for sorting it out - how stupid can people be. poor little girl is lucky she didnt get any worse damage. hope your 2 are ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Ernestine Sat Jun 11 2011, 18:34

Oh crap!!!! Congratulations though, you handled that SO well. applause I have a fierce temper and would have completely lost it with the neighbours!! angry

What a traumatic experience for your kids and poor little Zero too. Sad I worry what's going to happen when that staf gets older though.? These people seriously need to be educated. Well done to your 2 though for being so good! Mazda could really have gotten stuck into her, I'm sure if she'd really wanted to. I don't know how it works over there, (hell, I don't how it work sovere here either) but are there authorities who could be brought in to give these people a bit of a lecture? Something along the lines of "Sort yourselves out or we're taking your dog?" But then I suppose you have a situation where there'syet another staffie that needs a home. I'm betting it's thanks to poeple like that, that there are so many in shelters, they just don't know how to handle them. Sad Shame man, not an easy situation, specially with them right next door. I really hope you're all okay, and that a solution is found. Keep us posted....
Ernestine
Ernestine
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 18:48

Poor Zero, I hope he's ok now. And your daughter, she must have been so scared!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 18:59

Hope you are all alright
Can be so annoying when someone else can undo all your hard work on keeping him friendly and well mannered by being careless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:13

hope you are all ok, well done for handling it so well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:45

Thank u for all ur kind replies Zero's ok just very quiet and strangely Maz hasnt left his side so not sure if she's "looking out for him" in some way?

Caryll - thank u my daughter is ok but wanted to take Zero to bed had to settle with a hug as dont think he'd like to be in a cot all night Laughing , My daughter & Zero have a VERY strong bond she can even get him to sit lol and she knows a staffie when she see's one thumbs up

The owners really annoyed me and the dog was loose again this afternoon (as always) they knocked here and asked me if I want to breed Zero with her at wits end think it threw them when I said "not much point when he's got no plums" their face was a classic rolling on the floor but she'll be a puppy machine its obvious poor girl Sad
And as u all say Mazda could have really "let rip" as such but im glad she stopped but I know another "clash" will happen I walk mine 3 times a day and theirs is always loose. I hope they learnt from this but if not think i'll be making some calls.
Didnt notice in the comotion i'd been cut bad on the back of my leg, note to self walk dogs in jeans Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down