I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!! Empty I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:15

Hey guys!

I'm back!! I moved house a month ago and have had to wait until today to get internet cos Virgin Media are complete pants and kept screwing up.

I have missed this forum so much and am looking forward to catching up with everything (It's gonna take me all night to go through everything I've missed!!)

I'm going to go and cook tea for my kids now but I had to get on here as soon as I was connected. I'll be back on in a bit with the latest pics of Charlie (he is a beast now!!) and an update on how he's doing. (Fabulously of course).

I've missed you guys and am so glad to be back, I'm gonna make up for the last month by being on here as much as I possibly can be.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:17

welcome back shontelle, glad the move went Ok, catch you later, can't wait to see the new pics

Smile

Back to top Go down

I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I'm soooo happy to be back!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:19

Thanks Lynne, congrats on the promotion (mod)! See ya in a bit Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:23

thank you

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:36

Shontelle - some things change and some stay the same.... Smile
I joined the forum around the time you disappeared but I've read many of your posts. Hope you are well and happily ensconced in your new house now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:41

Hiya Lee - nice to meet you (so to speak)

Hope you're enjoying the forum, I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. The dog in your avatar is absolutely stunning!

We're all very happily settled in - I'm even happier now that I can get back on here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:44

Yay, your back Smile we have missed you too! Can't wait to see Charlie's new pics and progress!! And everything else in Shontelle land! Big Grin
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:58

Welcome back to the mad house

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Wed Jun 01 2011, 16:59

Welcome Back Shontelle Big Grin
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 17:07

Thanks guys. Congrats on becoming a moderator Marty! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Jun 01 2011, 17:37

>Big Grin< welcome back kiss

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 18:10

welcome back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 18:13

Thanks Steve and Ella. I'm frantically trying to catch up with what I've missed, there's LOADS on here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 01 2011, 18:17

Just mark it as read, and start again lol x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 19:50

Welcome back glad to hear you are all settled in your new home xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 19:53

I'll feel bad if I do that Janey but think I might have to!! Thanks Tracie, it's great to be back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Jun 01 2011, 20:04

Glad your back wondered were you were Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 21:01

Welcome back hun >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 21:16

Thanks Lisa and Gem Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 22:10

Glad things are settling a bit for you! Good to see you back again, we missed you!

shontelle wrote:Thanks Steve and Ella. I'm frantically trying to catch up with what I've missed, there's LOADS on here!!

janey wrote:Just mark it as read, and start again lol x

That's what I did when I went on hols last summer - I just couldn't face page after page of new posts, when more were coming on all the time! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 22:18

I've gone through quite a few and commented on the more recent ones. I don't want anyone, especially new members, thinking I'm ignoring their posts so going though as many as I can but I've had two nights of zero sleep and it's creeping up on me. Going to hit the hay in a minute I think sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 22:19

Me too!

Just start up a new topic to say "sorry, folks, I can't get through all of the new posts, so welcome everyone and if there's something you think I should see, just let me know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 01 2011, 22:21

Nice to have you back. x sleep
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01 2011, 22:22

I think I'll do just that. Thanks Caryll Smile

Thank you Janey x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02 2011, 01:10

Welcome back Big Grin I don't know how i'd cope without my daily fix catching up with everything here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02 2011, 08:28

good to have you back

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02 2011, 09:35

hiya and welcome back.....was starting to get worried u had left us lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02 2011, 13:40

Thanks Lynne and Carly. I was worried you would all think I had got bored and left and Steve messaged me on facebook to ask if I was ok and he thought I'd gotten bored with you guys and buggered off. NO WAY!! I love this forum and can't believe how much I've missed it. I can't believe that I didnt think of messaging Steve on fb and letting him know why I wasn't on - glad he thought of it Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down