Night Night

3 posters

Go down

Night Night Empty Night Night

Post by Bruno311210 Mon May 23 2011, 20:19

Started a new night night cos i can't find the one Smile

Logging off for the night, cos i am full of cold and got a sore throat and ache all over, so i am going try and stay awake for strangeways at 9pm if i can Smile

So goodnight everyone, have a nice evening Smile
Bruno311210
Bruno311210
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Night Night Empty Re: Night Night

Post by Steve Mon May 23 2011, 20:28

night night anne i hope you get better soon Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon May 23 2011, 20:32

Night hun, hope you feel better tomorrow Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24 2011, 01:00

Good-night

Hope u feel better soon.....glad i'm over the other side of the globe far enough away from u being able to share your germs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Tue May 24 2011, 07:25

Loopy wrote:Good-night

Hope u feel better soon.....glad i'm over the other side of the globe far enough away from u being able to share your germs

Laughing
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Tue May 24 2011, 07:30

Thank you All Smile

Well after a full night sleep, i am feeling much better and able to tackle some of the housework , not that i want to but if i don't do than noone else will.

Didn't get much sleep Sat night/Sun morning due the cold and sore throat and top it all at 3.45am the cat came on our bed and pooed on the duvet cover and it was diarrhea too,
sick

I think she got stressed out cos she couldn't get out and that is why it was diarrhea this is second time this month she has pooed (diarrhea) in the house, very unusual for her, she's never had an accident before, Oh cleared it up Laughing Cos i think cat poo smells worse than puppy/dog poo Smile

Anyways Morning Everyone Big Grin
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24 2011, 08:16

hope you have a better day today and feel much better

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Tue May 24 2011, 10:56

Thank you Big Grin

Just got back from walking bruno, it was nice out and bruno enjoyed himself , we went with my friend and her two little dogs but bruno kept trying the mount one of them hahaha
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 24 2011, 12:47

Pleased your feeling better Smile not too keen on the cat poo though eeeeew!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Tue May 24 2011, 15:07

Me neither Janey Smile

But i guess she doesn't bring unwanted pregnancies for us to deal with, she is a dear little thing only 2 (had her since she was 7 weeks as mine got pinch) she is so affectionate but not dog friendly, much to Bruno dismay, he would love to be her friend, You say to him Where is Socks (i didn't name her Laughing ) and he gets all excited, but the house on the right side of me has 5 cats plus other animal, there have a zoo really, but the cats 1 tabby called bob don't see him much, 1 tabby called mouse he doesn't spend much time at home , i think i have seen him 2 times since we moved in, 1 white female called Lacey who just had her 3rd litter at 3 years old, poor girl, think it is really time she was done, she picks on my cat, 1 ginger cat called George he picks on my cat and 1 tabby called Lucas who is Lacey's son who also picks on my cat. Bless my cat she always has cut eyes.

Then they have got a dog called Dillion don't know what he is ,another dog which is a black/white staffy called nessa, about 4 rabbits and god know how many hamsters.

Nessa and Dillion get out alot as the kids leave the gate open and one nessa had my other neighbour cats and cause around £80 of damage.

Count my blessings it is only a cut eye but she is suffering and not happy. Bruno is a great puppy and only want to make friends with everyone at the home and in the last few days he has calmed down alot, ever since he lost 2 big baby teeth,don't know if that anything to do with or his new harness, who know but i am so luckily to have such a lovely puppy, like all the puppies and dogs on here Big Grin

Ok finished chatting or moaning or whatever i am doing, my fingers got carried away rolling on the floor
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue May 24 2011, 15:47

Laughing thats a fair few cats around!! And yes next door sounds like they have a minagery going on!! I'm not really a cat person, much prefer dogs, had a hamster but they always die after a year. Or when I was younger I put the cage in my cupboard over night cause of the noise and then kinda forgot about it, it died sadly, I was so upset! Mum wouldn't let me have another after that, which I'm hardly suprised about!!

Pleased your feeling better now, and yes Bruno is also lucky to have you!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Tue May 24 2011, 16:24

Well I grow up with dogs as cats weren't allowed due to my mum being allergic to them, so soon as myself and my brother left home , we both brought a cat and it gone from there, but dogs wise we had a cocker spaniel called smokie when i was really little, he put up with alot from me bless him but i was only 3 at the time and he was a rescue dog that my grandda rescued but became too ill to look after him,so we took him on Smile after he passed away we had a sausage dog which turned out to be bad tempered with everyone except for my mum as she fed him and he went for someone and we got reported for it and he was pts, then we had a rough collie called Sherry who was a lovely dog and we tried to mate her but she didn't take, so we brought another rough collie puppy called Holly and she was lovely too, Holly was actually Sherry's aunite Smile but after they went to heaven , mum and dad didn't get anymore dogs.

But now if I had to choose between a dog (which of course now would have to be a staffy Smile ) or a cat, well i would choose a staffy every time. I am now hooked on staffy's Smile

And i have even got OH to agree in the future when Bruno is older, we will be getting a rescue dog and of course it will be another staffy Smile can't wait but i want to enjoy Bruno on his own first for a little while Big Grin

How old would anyone recommed bruno being before we go and look into getting a rescue dog, while he's still a puppy or a year plus ?
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24 2011, 16:32

not sure what age would be best..
we only got Winston because Jethro is 12 next month... we love that doggie SO MUCH thought we might be able to transfer abit of that love to another new member of the family. Winston is hard work.. a real character... but Jethro likes him.. and so do we! Phew! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down