Vinnie

Go down

Vinnie Empty Vinnie

Post by Guest Thu May 19 2011, 20:18

Hey all, I have a question about my boy.. Basically tonight he has only eaten half of his food, usually he eats it that fast it don't touch the sides! Lol .. I have noticed that when I feed him I put skyes down aswell so they eat at the same time its almost like he thinks she's getting something better so he watches her with hers and sniffs at her crate while she eats etc and then leaves his! .. I was wondering if its because he thinks she's getting something better and he's not.
Should I feed vinnie first then when he's finished feed skye hers? .. His fine in himself he drinks and still runs round like a loon lol, its also been pretty warm today and his had a filled kong and found his old bone he hid the other day,maybe he filled himself up on those? He ate this morning.

P.s if this message comes out all wierd its because my nets down again so using my phone haha.

Back to top Go down

Vinnie Empty Re: Vinnie

Post by janey Thu May 19 2011, 20:34

I've only ever had 1 at a time so not going to be much help! As mentioned in another post 'a dog won't let itself stave'! If Vinnie is hungry I would of thought he would eat, maybe feed them in seperate rooms, may take the distraction away.

The msg came out fine and I hope your internet is up and running soon! I no how annoying it is, the last msg I wrote timed out so I had to do it again lol!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19 2011, 20:37

Kelly I feed my to seperatley I used to feed together but Milly was the same as what you are saying Vinnie is and then when she came into season she attacked Lady. I am not saying that Vinnie would dream of doing that and it was prob Milly hormones but since then they are fed seperate and Milly eats alot better on her own. We feed lady first and then Milly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19 2011, 20:43

Haha thank god for that! Lol .. Tell me about it net is stressful haha.
Aww well he ate this morn n he ate y.day etc etc maybe he'll eat in a bit after his woke up from a snooze lol .. I'm a worrier! Lol
milly moos mom - oh thank god its not just mine! Lol thanks hun, I will deffo feed vinnie first or seperate rooms! Thanks a lot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20 2011, 11:27

Well I planned too feed vinnie first this morn while skye was upstairs in her crate .. BUT mom forgot what I asked her! (Too feed vin when she brings him down, before I came down with skye so he wasn't distracted) but as per that was forgotten! So when I lay vinnies food down all he wanted to do was go play with skye, atm he's only eaten half again and his not interested in anything other than playing! Lol .. I'ma stick sticky notes up tonight so she can't forget!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down