how would we cope without moible phones?

3 posters

Go down

how would we cope without moible phones? Empty how would we cope without moible phones?

Post by Steve Thu Jan 02 2014, 19:03

i was going make this topic the other day i just look at the phone and it just reminded me....

my mum was working one monday and my dad car broken down she was stuck at work didn't have an clue where we was she was really upset about it but we couldn't do anything about it Sad

do you have story when we didn't have mobiles?

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

how would we cope without moible phones? Empty Re: how would we cope without moible phones?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02 2014, 19:43

I cant think of any, hence I always take my phone when walking Vin in the woods just incase I fall and break something! Which I do know of a couple of peeps this has happened to and been there for a couple of hours  Smile 

Back to top Go down

how would we cope without moible phones? Empty Re: how would we cope without moible phones?

Post by Steve Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:08

my mother is an worrier and we didn't get her to about 10ish and i can always remember her crying Sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:08

I take my phone everywhere even to bed Rolling Eyes when Andrew was 12months old neil was away walking up Ben Nevis, and Andrew got pneumonia and was having temperature related convulsions and he was in hospital 2 days before I could contact neil and tell him and he was devastated he wasn't there for us when we needed him. Least now we're easily contacted and I get really annoyed with anyone who leaves their phone because anything could happen and they/you could really need it/them xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:09

your right hayley xxx

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:09

Only the one I've already told you all where I locked everything in my car, phone, keys, wallet!  Laughing didn't know my mum and dads number (they had spare house key and in my house was spare car key)and its ex directory so had to walk to work, in the snow so I could email my brothers and sisters for the number!!  Laughing 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:14

rolling on the floor saz i would been well mad

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:25

Oh now you mention that Saz, I can remember driving one day and thinking the steering on car felt heavy. So pulled in a layby to check my tyres. Hopped out leaving the engine running and my phone and all in the car. The inter locking system locked and I couldn't get in so had to walk half a mile to the nearest house to phone for help!! So yes most important to take yer phone with you at all times!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:27

I dont want to s oh no piglet I bet you were well p'd off xx

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Thu Jan 02 2014, 21:19

I've had a phone for 17years now got one as soon as I passed my driving test can't think of a time when I've needed it and not had it even got a spare PAYG now for skydiving
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down