Ty lets himself down again lol

Go down

Ty lets himself down again lol Empty Ty lets himself down again lol

Post by Guest Sat May 07 2011, 12:32

We are going on hols on the 20th for a week so the dogs are going into kennels. Ty was due his booster jabs (well he was a few weeks late actually whoops!) and kennel cough and Kaos just needed his kennel cough vac. So off we all drive to the vets yesterday. I took Kaos in first and left Ty in the car, he was perfectly behaved as per usual everyone loved him and made me a very proud mummy. Then it was Ty's turn......... *sigh*
From the second we stepped in the door we was all over the place scatty and whining at the top of voice. We went to the consultation room and he was just a nightmare, barking at the nurse and he really took a dislike to the poor work experience girl. I just dont get it, hes usually such a good boy but always lets himself down at places like the vets or actually just anywhere different he doesnt usually go......ah well x

Back to top Go down

Ty lets himself down again lol Empty Re: Ty lets himself down again lol

Post by janey Sat May 07 2011, 14:54

Can't win them all! I suppose the association of the vets and having needles stuck in him doesn't fill him with joy!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07 2011, 15:01

there must be so many different smells at a vets.. when Jethro had his last op the other week, he did not want to go out the back with the nurse when she led him off..she had to almost drag him..any other time he almost runs out there...Not bragging ...but my vet said Jethro is one of his model patients.. he has stuck big needles into lumps for biopsys and Jethro doesn't even flinch... how come he is so brave there.. but at home he sees a wooden mouse trap and has a panic attack !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down