Petition against Mars animal testing

Go down

Petition against Mars animal testing Empty Petition against Mars animal testing

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24 2013, 11:14

PETA has set up a form for people to fill out, in order to send their opinions to Mars regarding their funding of animal testing and cruelty. Just thought I'd post it here for anybody who's interested. Please understand that I'm in no way trying to pressure anybody or force my opinion onto them (nor am I trying to start a debate/argument over the subject) - this is just for people who might like to voice their own opinion. Smile

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=943

Back to top Go down

Petition against Mars animal testing Empty Re: Petition against Mars animal testing

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24 2013, 13:37

Its awful to think what goes on at these companies. Pedigree petfoods and Whiskas are part of the Mars company too. Sad 

Back to top Go down

Petition against Mars animal testing Empty Re: Petition against Mars animal testing

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24 2013, 13:50

Yes, they are Sad Unfortunately, Mars owns a hell of a lot of brands. Royal Canin, as well.

I, personally, won't use/eat any of their products. I'm not the type of person to force my views onto other people, so I wouldn't condemn anybody for using their products. Just a matter of what I'm comfortable with.

It really is a shame. Such a huge, successful company; they're loaded with money and yet they feel the need to cut costs with animal testing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24 2013, 17:20

Iams are bad too. Dogs kept in wire cages with wire floors, they are debarked too, it's horrendous. crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24 2013, 19:09

I remember that coming out Sad The controversy over that was huge!

I also won't use Johnson's and Dove beauty products for the same reasons. Of course, I understand that it's easier said than done for some people - mothers of babies, for instance, who will be looking for the best product for their baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down