OMG Here We Go Again

Go down

OMG Here We Go Again Empty OMG Here We Go Again

Post by Bruno311210 Wed May 04 2011, 16:34

The two women and my neighbour that caused the trouble are off again !

Saying that my Bruno is not 100% Staffordshire bull terrier ! My god haven't they got anything else to do with their lifes except talk my puppy ?

Also going have words with my OH as he talks to the woman next door and I'm sure he's given her enough information to start this off again ! As the woman next door have been to see one of the women that goes up the school that is involved with situation as her bike is out and that is the only place she goes on, other than the other end of the village when our shop is shut. And also the two women up the school were together and kept looking over at me and my son, my son noticed it.

Just wish they would leave us alone to bring up bruno, it is really a case of the green eyed monster next door. But can't confront her till i have hard facts that she has been and spreading information about Bruno and my family, Also i Will get the girl that i got bruno off involve and she will have all 3 done for slander(sp?)

Ok Rant over feel a bit better . but i shall not talk to my neighbour again. I really want to move house just to get away from all this crap.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

OMG Here We Go Again Empty Re: OMG Here We Go Again

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 16:40

I don't blame you for feeling like that...some people do not have a life.. I reckon she is just so jealous because you have the adorable Bruno.. and she is probably a lonely old woman !! ( and an old bag to boot !! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 16:44

What does it matter really what other people think you know Bruno is a staffy and your happy with him, if these people have nothing better to do tell them he's a dalmatian it'll keep them busy a while, but really i can't see why it bothers you unless he's a status symbol and I'm sure he's not, you just enjoy him and brush it of as jealousy or ignorance

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Wed May 04 2011, 16:52

yeah she is an bag lol

She basically waits hand and foot on her OH, her sons who are 30 and 23 and walks her puppy, and enjoys village gossip, so really she's got no life, part of it i think is because she brought a staffy first, it is a brindle one and quite cute and it is 6 days older than Bruno, but not cute as Bruno Smile then we got one 2 or 3 weeks later and i suppose she might feel a bit push out of the limelight. She won't even walk with me and Bruno. She did suggest it when Bruno was first allowed out but she never came round to see if i want to go for a walk with her.
Trouble is one of the women who is in this, is also a friend of my other neighbour the other side and i wouldn't be suprised if she's put her penny worth in as well, as she got a black staff bitch about 18 months/2years. They not sure how old it is, its just had its 3rd season and they have it since it was a puppy.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Wed May 04 2011, 16:58

Marty wrote:What does it matter really what other people think you know Bruno is a staffy and your happy with him, if these people have nothing better to do tell them he's a dalmatian it'll keep them busy a while, but really i can't see why it bothers you unless he's a status symbol and I'm sure he's not, you just enjoy him and brush it of as jealousy or ignorance

True, i guess part of it is people talking behind my back and not to my face. oh he's not a status symbol at all Laughing

Thou my little girl who is 8 , says in the house I'm hard, I've got a staffy then laughs, she thinks she's funny Laughing
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04 2011, 17:07

i'd just ignore them we have the same problem with harvey people are convinced he is either a pit/american bulldog mix or a staff/ english bull terrior mix Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Wed May 04 2011, 17:18

ella wrote:i'd just ignore them we have the same problem with harvey people are convinced he is either a pit/american bulldog mix or a staff/ english bull terrior mix Smile

Oh my, poor harvey

People should really read up on SBT's Smile
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female