Panic over I think

2 posters

Go down

Panic over I think Empty Panic over I think

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 20:31

Well guys Milly has come into season and since then she has been back to normal with lady no more aggresion or anything she just wants to play so hopefully she was suffering with a bit of PMT. we are still keeping a eye on her but it is so nice to have my little girl back. We have also decided to get her spayed then hopefully it will not happen again.

Back to top Go down

Panic over I think Empty Re: Panic over I think

Post by janey Mon May 02 2011, 20:36

Fab news hun, lets hope it was just pmt lol x. Are you going to book her in soon?
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 20:40

Thanks Janey it was a worrying week and yeh we want to get her done asap do I have to let her season finish first a few people are saying we are stupid and should let her have a litter but we have made our minds up. i know not everyone might agree but we have to think about the family and Lady because the last week has upset us all seeing her like she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon May 02 2011, 20:55

You have to wait about 3 months after her season has finished, then book her in. I really hope it helps with Lady. x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 20:57

cheers Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Mon May 02 2011, 22:17

Your not stupid at all and having read the problems that some girl dogs go through to give birth and care for the pups it by far takes a lot out of the poor dog. I would carefully consider breeding its irresponsible to let your girl have a litter of puppies then say you are not prepared for every eventuality especially if you dont know what your doing. thumbs up Tracie your doing right by your girl she will be fine
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02 2011, 22:21

Tracie-Milly-Moos Mum wrote: a few people are saying we are stupid and should let her have a litter

Aaaaagggghhhh! Why do people always say that? A bitch really isn't that bothered whether she has a litter or not, and it's so much work & expense, not to mention trying to find good homes for possibly 8 pups! All I ever say is that it's best, if possible, to wait until she has had at least 1 season (preferably 2, but one's fine) so that she can mature properly & her girly bits can grow to proper size.

If I were you, as you seem to have made up your mind that you're going to have her spayed sooner rather than later, I'd book her in now. Although the vet won't spay her till she's back to normal (about 2 - 3 months after her season), at least you'll know that the date's booked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 00:10

Hey,
I am sorry i missed this... but yes this is another reason I got Holly spayed... I didnt want her to change once in season.. PMT sucks for all lol
with 3 little kids I didnt want to risk it either.
i hope your Milly Moo is back for good...
I am off to pick up Holly now.. I am alittle worried how I will react to her when I see her..I feeel soooooo guilty it isnt funny Sad
xx
mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 01:08

janey wrote:Fab news hun, lets hope it was just pmt lol x.

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03 2011, 07:44

cheers guys xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down