Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages!

4 posters

Go down

Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages! Empty Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27 2011, 15:50

Tried to make a you tube clip with this.. it was still downloading after an hour ????? Anyway this was my dear Jethro going berserk yesterday afternoon..

Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages! Th_002-1

Back to top Go down

Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages! Empty Re: Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27 2011, 15:55

hhmmm not sure if is working ???

Back to top Go down

Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages! Empty Re: Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages!

Post by janey Wed Apr 27 2011, 18:04

Its worked, nice one, he's so full of energy!! How is he do you know yet Smile Or is that a recent one x x x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27 2011, 19:05

lovely video, billy has got a very similar toy, he loves it as well and spins around with it

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28 2011, 10:38

.. not long after it was in pieces across the lawn.. oh well.. only paid $2 for it.. so can't complain. He had fun destroying it !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28 2011, 13:25

vanessa wrote:.. not long after it was in pieces across the lawn.. oh well.. only paid $2 for it.. so can't complain. He had fun destroying it !! Laughing

I noticed in the video that it was missing a couple of snags Wink and one looked well chewed. Roxy has the same toy (only hers is multi-coloured) and does the s a me spinning and tossing thing with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28 2011, 13:26

Just out of curiosity Vanessa, how long did it take to upload this vid to photobucket???? Do u find it quicker or slower than youtube???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28 2011, 13:34

it still took ages to upload.....I gave up with you tube.. after about 30 mins it was only at 31%....and my hubby wanted to use the computer!!
so the photobucket was quicker...though it still takes a while.. and we aren't on dial up either...
don't know if I am doing something wrong or not...

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Apr 28 2011, 13:43

photobucket is really slow sometimes even for pics, I just assumed my connection was pants!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy Thu Apr 28 2011, 14:53

Jethro's a proper chunky little lad. Big Grin
Staffy
Staffy
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Jethro about to destroy his toy sausages! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Tilly.
Dog Gender(s) : Female.
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiewaterhouse Thu Apr 28 2011, 19:59

Jethro's ace Big Grin
debbiewaterhouse
debbiewaterhouse
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Divorced
Dogs Name(s) : Hollie & Dotts
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 & 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : Females
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine's mum Thu Apr 28 2011, 20:11

That looked fun, might have to get Jasmine some as well

Jethro is brilliant, he has so much energy for an older lad, he looked like he was really enjoying himself Smile
Jasmine's mum
Jasmine's mum
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Jasmine
Dog(s) Ages : 3 1/2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29 2011, 01:44

Yeah he can carry on like a little puppy when he wants, after he has had a bath he goes looney.. running around the place!! But he does spend most of his time asleep on the lounge now.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29 2011, 17:48

Look at him go!! Like a bucking bronco! He's got so much energy for his age!! I love him! Now he's going to need all of that energy when he gets his new baby brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30 2011, 08:38

CatStina wrote:Look at him go!! Like a bucking bronco! He's got so much energy for his age!! I love him! Now he's going to need all of that energy when he gets his new baby brother!

yes.. that is if he can prise himself off the lounge !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30 2011, 14:00

Haha, I bet he slept well after that play session!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30 2011, 14:23

..he did !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down