Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog!

4 posters

Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog!

Post by louise1234 Sat Sep 28 2013, 16:14

Thought you might like to see this. Jambo is the first DMWYD Staffordshire Bull Terrier Champion Trick Dog! (DMWYD is the officially sanctioned body for the sport of Dog Tricks). He's only 16 months old. Just shows what you can achieve with + Reinforcement, No Force training. Hope you enjoy the video!https://youtu.be/_NWWsT8vD3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NWWsT8vD3M

Last edited by Kathy on Sat Sep 28 2013, 21:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Copied link from YouTube)

louise1234
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Re: Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog!

Post by Kathy Sat Sep 28 2013, 21:06

I copied the link into your post again it should work now, hopefully
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Thank you

Post by louise1234 Sat Sep 28 2013, 22:56

Kathy wrote:I copied the link into your post again it should work now, hopefully
Thanks kathy - much appreciated! Hope everyone enjoys the video as much as me and Jambo did making it! x

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Re: Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28 2013, 23:44

What a lovely video!

Dempsey doesn't do tricks, but that's very impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29 2013, 10:14

great stuff Jambo is a very clever and a very handsome boy , my OH wants him to come and help out with the shopping Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29 2013, 10:21

Aww Jambo is so clever and well done you, what a great bond you both have. Fab vid Louise, thanks so much I really enjoyed it. Love Struck 

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1234 Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:01

Glad you enjoyed it!

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Can come help any time!

Post by louise1234 Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:02

Dave wrote:great stuff Jambo is a very clever and a very handsome boy , my OH wants him to come and help out with the shopping Laughing 
Glad you liked the video!

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Jambo says thanks!

Post by louise1234 Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:06

Caryll wrote:What a lovely video!

Dempsey doesn't do tricks, but that's very impressive!
Glad you enjoyed it! So proud as he's the first Staffy Trick Dog Champion with Do More With Your Dog (the official sanctioning body for the sport of Dog Tricks) and still only a baby really.Smile 

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:53

Wow that's fantastic, he is so clever Love Struck 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Thanks Sazzle

Post by louise1234 Sun Sep 29 2013, 20:43

Sazzle wrote:Wow that's fantastic, he is so clever Love Struck 
He's so clever that so far today he has stolen a friend's shoe and given it a bath in his paddling pool; stolen and destroyed a solar light from in the garden; stolen but caught running out of the door with the t.v. remote; stolen and shredded the toilet roll all over the garden...... he's definitely full of tricks! At least knowing that you'll realise he might be a Champion but he's still a crazy little staffy boy!

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry S Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:09

Great vid, it's given me hope, thank you.
What treats do you use ?
Barry
Barry S
Barry S
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog(s) Ages : Born 14/11/12
Dog Gender(s) : F

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:21

louise1234 wrote:
He's so clever that so far today he has stolen a friend's shoe and given it a bath in his paddling pool; stolen and destroyed a solar light from in the garden; stolen but caught running out of the door with the t.v. remote; stolen and shredded the toilet roll all over the garden...... he's definitely full  of tricks! At least knowing that you'll realise he might be a Champion but he's still a crazy little staffy boy!
rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  I was a little jealous at you having the perfect child now I feel so much better at wits end 

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Thanks Barry

Post by louise1234 Mon Sep 30 2013, 17:54

Barry S wrote:Great vid, it's given me hope, thank you.
What treats do you use ? Thank you! we have what I call a hierarchy of treats. If learning something at home, without distractions or much added criteria then it's his kibble (dog food) but as soon as I add more criteria - distance, duration, distraction then I increase the value of the reward eg bits of ham, sausage, chicken. His ultimate reward is his boomer ball but then that's training over and playtime begins!
Barry

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Haha Sazzle!

Post by louise1234 Mon Sep 30 2013, 17:58

Dave wrote:
louise1234 wrote:
He's so clever that so far today he has stolen a friend's shoe and given it a bath in his paddling pool; stolen and destroyed a solar light from in the garden; stolen but caught running out of the door with the t.v. remote; stolen and shredded the toilet roll all over the garden...... he's definitely full  of tricks! At least knowing that you'll realise he might be a Champion but he's still a crazy little staffy boy!
rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  I was a little jealous at you having the perfect child now I feel so much better at wits end 
No, not quite the perfect child in fact sometimes I'd say the perfect juvenile delinquent!! Wouldn't have him any other way though! x

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Jambo - The first Staffy Bull Terrier DMWYD Champion Trick Dog! Empty Sorry Dave

Post by louise1234 Mon Sep 30 2013, 18:00

louise1234 wrote:
Dave wrote:
louise1234 wrote:
No, not quite the perfect child in fact sometimes I'd say the perfect juvenile delinquent!! Wouldn't have him any other way though! x
Sorry Dave - I addressed my answer to Sazzle and just realised it was you! Woops! x

louise1234

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down