Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

OMG who allow this **** on this show Empty Re: OMG who allow this **** on this show

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05 2013, 17:14

I was watching it, give holly here due she ended up telling her to shut-up Laughing 

Back to top Go down

OMG who allow this **** on this show Empty Re: OMG who allow this **** on this show

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05 2013, 17:18

I know, shes a bit of a *. I get the point, i mean some names are from "lower classes" but that doesn't mean that the kid will be a bad influence! Look at lord alan sugar, probably not the best in school and probably a bit of a messer but turned out to be one of the richest men in the UK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05 2013, 22:49

Ohhh I saw this yesterday, i was screaming at the muppet....who does she think she is pffffffffft!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Jul 05 2013, 23:03

generation after generation of of inbreeding produce this type of muppet. thats the upper classes for you. ask her to do any type of action that requires common sence and she will be calling up tarquin her uncle/brother/dad. what i find funny is that are so stuck up there own * they will carry on arguing a point even though they have been made to look stupid and cretiness themselves.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06 2013, 18:10

Can't stand that woman. Thought she was a tool when she tried taking Sir Alan to court

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down