what is the most stupid thing you have done?!?

+4
janey
Maria90
Kell
Steve
8 posters

Go down

what is the most stupid thing you have done?!? Empty what is the most stupid thing you have done?!?

Post by Steve Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:12

here my

about 13/15 year ago i started to see this girl i stay around hers one night, i thought we was going out but ended up watch crappy film & my sister texted me so i text back saying i was bored and wanted to go out and put babe at the end of the text I dont want to s guess who i sent to it it wasn't my sister I dont want to s

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

what is the most stupid thing you have done?!? Empty Re: what is the most stupid thing you have done?!?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:17

Steve you idiot haha Laughing

I think mine would probly be the time i served a customer and she showed me her student card... I asked if the guy was with her as she cant use someone elses card...she says "its me". I could have curled up and died right there. Her granddaughter was there as well...ive never done a transaction so quick in my life! Blushing

Back to top Go down

what is the most stupid thing you have done?!? Empty Re: what is the most stupid thing you have done?!?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:21

Foe me, I sent a private text to my oh, only I clicked the bit that said "send to all contacts" on my phone!Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:26

Caryll - rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:31

Laughingrolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:37

Caryll wrote:Foe me, I sent a private text to my oh, only I clicked the bit that said "send to all contacts" on my phone!Blushing

Oh caryll I love this. rolling on the floor

Mines got to be the.....when are you due? I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 14:50

Caryll wrote:Foe me, I sent a private text to my oh, only I clicked the bit that said "send to all contacts" on my phone!Blushing

I remember that! I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 15:37

Hahahahhaha oh Steve.

I can't think of anything really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 15:40

hmmm i can't really think of anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kell Wed Jun 26 2013, 15:48

Laughing Laughing Ooops!
Kell
Kell

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chiquito and Sheba
Dog(s) Ages : 21/01/2013 and 13/05/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Wed Jun 26 2013, 15:53

Steve and Caryll LaughingLaughing

Mine would have to be when I was 16 I was a hairdressing apprentice, and I was being taught to mix colours, when it came to mixing a colour I added red instead of a browny colour and turned the womans hair bright red. No one was impressed.
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jun 26 2013, 17:14

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Stayed with my ex for 6 years!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 17:54

janey wrote:LaughingLaughingLaughing

Stayed with my ex for 6 years!
Ditto but mine was 9 years!Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 17:55

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 20:33

Another time (I was about 20 I guess) I was really bored at a new year party & wanted to go home. My boyfriend was enjoying himself & wanted to stay.

I told him that if he wasn't ready to go in 10 minutes I'd go home by myself.

He wasn't, and I did.

I walked home, on New Year's morning through seedy london streets, got chatted up by a guy who wanted to walk me home, but got home safely.

What a stupid thing to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 20:36

never ever done anything stupid in my life Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 20:37

Dave wrote:never ever done anything stupid in my life Straight Face

:#-oX_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 20:48

What smiley is that Caryll ?? Big Grin **ck **f you lying *******d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 20:50

Caryll wrote:Another time (I was about 20 I guess) I was really bored at a new year party & wanted to go home. My boyfriend was enjoying himself & wanted to stay.

He wasn't, and I did.

I walked home, on New Year's morning through seedy london streets, got chatted up by a guy who wanted to walk me home, but got home safely.

Missed out a wee tidbit - the guy was drunk as a skunk! Big Grin You were hit on by a wino!

Wouldn't catch me doing anything like that! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 21:27

Well there is one really stupid thing I did and that was leaving here in one of my madder moments, and losing all my ruddy posts! Thankfully I was able to return:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 21:39

Dave wrote:What smiley is that Caryll ??  Big Grin  **ck **f you lying *******d

I can never remember which smilies work! But, yes, that's about right!Big Grin

Eleanor wrote:
Caryll wrote:Another time (I was about 20 I guess) I was really bored at a new year party & wanted to go home. My boyfriend was enjoying himself & wanted to stay.

He wasn't, and I did.

Missed out a wee tidbit - the guy was drunk as a skunk! :DYou were hit on by a wino!

Yes, but at about 2am on a new years morning, most people are drunk as skunks!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 21:41

Inezmaria70 wrote:Well there is one really stupid thing I did and that was leaving here in one of my madder moments, and losing all my ruddy posts! Thankfully I was able to return:)

gives you something to work for Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 22:05

Dave wrote:
Inezmaria70 wrote:Well there is one really stupid thing I did and that was leaving here in one of my madder moments, and losing all my ruddy posts! Thankfully I was able to return:)

gives you something to work for Big Grin
Story of my life dave!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 22:11

Another one which was stupid had a bet on the results of England playing Germany football. Hence to say I was the only one who ran round the estate naked and over the cattle grid, thank god I never fell as it would have put a lot of peeps off their breakfast the next morning!Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26 2013, 22:22

I have done so many stupid, stupid things in my long life that if I were to remember them all I would curl up and die. Racking my brain cell to try to remember a funny one - but ..... no, they're all terribly, terribly awful and stupid :-<

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddy Thu Jun 27 2013, 00:03

A good few years back we had just moved house and I was setting the tv up in the bedroom got everything sorted all plugged in to ths new extension lead and nothing was going mad swaering blaming a faulty lead when my wife walked in and picked up the other end which I had forgot to plug in lol
bigdaddy
bigdaddy
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : taz
Dog(s) Ages : 8 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 09:12

I once got really drunk. Just once and I was living with my mum. I come home and ended up being sick in the toilet, then I needed the toilet so help myself from getting confused which end it was coming through I gvot naked lol all my mums mates were round. They told my mum naked son in bathroom. She asked me to get up which I replied I would love to mum but I can't until I find my blob X_Xthey still take the Mick out of me now for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattylee Thu Jun 27 2013, 09:50

Haha, don't worry mike I've been there mate. Snorting vodka was pretty stupid. Wet the bed!
Mattylee
Mattylee

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog(s) Ages : 15/12/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jun 27 2013, 09:59

Laughing Blue!!

I tried to have a wee in the cupboard, unfortunately it was my parents and they where in bed.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 17:15

Oh I also got drunk and on the way home got * off cos I couldn't get the key in the door. Temper temper. Then the kind police turned up to help. Well I say help they turned up cos the woman had phoned the police cos some * head was trying to break in and the police came to remind me I lived 15 doors down the road

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 17:16

Lol u 2. That's something I haven't tried yet. Got to save something for me to do in the future

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Jun 27 2013, 17:22

[quote="Mike"]Oh I also got drunk and on the way home got * off cos I couldn't get the key in the door. Temper temper. Then the kind police turned up to help. Well I say help they turned up cos the woman had phoned the police cos some * head was trying to break in and the police came to remind me I lived 15 doors down the road [/quote

Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 17:24

Mrs has just reminded me of another time I was drunk. Starting to realise I may have a problem lol. Once walking home from the pub I heard music coming from a house with door open and a woman leaving. Thouht nice one party! dance went in and it was a rubbish party. So I grabbed the remote for the tv, turned it up, changed chanel and told them this is more like it. Everyone sat there with mouths open looking in shock. Turns out it wasn't a party it was just some woman putting the rubbish out and the music was just some advert playing that the family was watching on tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 18:25

Mike wrote:Mrs has just reminded me of another time I was drunk. Starting to realise I may have a problem lol. Once walking home from the pub I heard music coming from a house with door open and a woman leaving. Thouht nice one party! :dance:went in and it was a rubbish party. So I grabbed the remote for the tv, turned it up, changed chanel and told them this is more like it. Everyone sat there with mouths open looking in shock. Turns out it wasn't a party it was just some woman putting the rubbish out and the music was just some advert playing that the family was watching on tv.

Oh Mike I dont want to s

I still can't think of anything stupid funny that I've done , all my stupid acts have ended up with serious consequences so I'd rather not talk about them Crying or Very sad Sure I've done loads but can't think of them , probably a mental block Big Grin

My OH on the other hand , for her it's a daily occurrence Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jun 27 2013, 18:31

I really can't think of anything either Dave, there must be silly things I have done or said but just cannot/will not remember them.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jun 27 2013, 18:35

Just as I sent that I remembered something very silly I said once.

My youngest brothers wife to be had just come home from hospital after having thier son and they were trying to think of a name for him. Yours truely comes up with the fantastic suggestion of Robbie thinking of Robbie Williams and completely forgetting her ex husbands name ......................................................Robbie I dont want to s
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Thu Jun 27 2013, 18:35

Woops!!! haha that must have been super awkward Kathy lol
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jun 27 2013, 18:36

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

needless to say I got some very strange looks😢Blushing
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 19:42

OK OK just the one then

Years ago I got very drunk in a hotel Big Grin, we had been having a good old chinwag with the new owner who was there with his very young wife to be  (50 ish -->25) :oand her 18 year old sister. Went to bed and got semi woke up in the middle of the night to be marched downstairs by the new owner   =-??and then taken back to my room again ??????? Was very sleepy and confused .

By morning with slight recall of sleepy events through the night , I had half worked out I had done something in the night that was slightly embarassing for me but didn't know what , I went to reception to check out explaining I was embarassed , he flatly refused to let me check out and as I was leaving the door to go to work he happened to say "Don't worry about it Dave she's ok about it now" and dissappeared leaving me to puzzle over something horrific all day until I got back to the hotel that night Crying or Very sad

That evening it all became crystal clear I dont want to s,
The start ----> as I went to bed I asked him when the wedding was and he said they were planning but it was complicated -----> Dave responds "Why have you just found out she's a Lesb1an"
--> Dave goes to bed Smile. All the hotel doors had Mortice locks on them so it seems I hadn't locked my door and neither had the girl next door (the 18 year old little sister ) Surprised, I got up middle of the night to go to the toilet , must have got the wrong door, the girl was woken up in the middle of the night by a bang , which was me knocking over the suitcase stand whilst having a pee in the corner of her room Blushing .
She was obviously quite scared at this point as didn't know what was going on .
Anyway I've had my pee so going back to bed thumbs up, but yes you guessed it wrong bed Sad, I got on top of the bed , she said "can you get off my bed please" and I responded  "Just f*****g shut up and go back to sleep will you"

At this point was the bit where I had been woken up and marched downstairs and all the pieces were put together.

Might I add all of this was told to me by the people involved the next night in the bar , on great terms and everyone was in hysterics .

Can anyone beat that Big Grin (and I hope my daughter doesn't still use the forum occasionally as I'm screwed , never got round to telling her mum about that one strangely enough )

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jun 27 2013, 19:47

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Only you Dave
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 19:57

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:14

Steve wrote:here my

about 13/15 year ago i started to see this girl i stay around hers one night, i thought we was going out but ended up watch crappy film & my sister texted me so i text back saying i was bored and wanted to go out and put babe at the end of the text I dont want to s guess who i sent to it it wasn't my sister I dont want to s

I'd laugh at ya Steve but I did something similar in the past I dont want to s
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:15

Dave wrote:OK OK just the one then

Years ago I got very drunk in a hotel Big Grin, we had been having a good old chinwag with the new owner who was there with his very young wife to be  (50 ish -->25) :oand her 18 year old sister. Went to bed and got semi woke up in the middle of the night to be marched downstairs by the new owner   =-??and then taken back to my room again ??????? Was very sleepy and confused .

By morning with slight recall of sleepy events through the night , I had half worked out I had done something in the night that was slightly embarassing for me but didn't know what , I went to reception to check out explaining I was embarassed , he flatly refused to let me check out and as I was leaving the door to go to work he happened to say "Don't worry about it Dave she's ok about it now" and dissappeared leaving me to puzzle over something horrific all day until I got back to the hotel that night Crying or Very sad

That evening it all became crystal clear I dont want to s,
The start ----> as I went to bed I asked him when the wedding was and he said they were planning but it was complicated -----> Dave responds "Why have you just found out she's a Lesb1an"
--> Dave goes to bed Smile. All the hotel doors had Mortice locks on them so it seems I hadn't locked my door and neither had the girl next door (the 18 year old little sister ) Surprised, I got up middle of the night to go to the toilet , must have got the wrong door, the girl was woken up in the middle of the night by a bang , which was me knocking over the suitcase stand whilst having a pee in the corner of her room Blushing .
She was obviously quite scared at this point as didn't know what was going on .
Anyway I've had my pee so going back to bed thumbs up, but yes you guessed it wrong bed Sad, I got on top of the bed , she said "can you get off my bed please" and I responded  "Just f*****g shut up and go back to sleep will you"

At this point was the bit where I had been woken up and marched downstairs and all the pieces were put together.

Might I add all of this was told to me by the people involved the next night in the bar , on great terms and everyone was in hysterics .

Can anyone beat that Big Grin (and I hope my daughter doesn't still use the forum occasionally as I'm screwed , never got round to telling her mum about that one strangely enough )

wow......it's shame those rooms didn't have surveillance Laughing
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:20

Laughing nice one Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:23

Mike wrote:Laughing nice one Dave

I was really struggling to think of an event in my life , then your drunken antics provided my trigger

There were others but as my mates have pointed out , this one is the top trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:31

Dave, that story has reminded me of something that happened at a hotel I used to work in........................

But this guy stood at the bar and had a pee:o
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27 2013, 20:38

OMG, I've just read through them all............

rolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floorrolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down