my sisters dog!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

my sisters dog!!!!! Empty my sisters dog!!!!!

Post by katie.lm761 Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:23

So my sisters partner has just got a dog its a staffy cross with an alsation who would cross these two breeds? Im really worried about this pooch as he says hes had his first injections and worming injection do they do these? And hes due to have his next jabs next week i told him thats far tooo early to have jabs at 9weeks. What do i do. Xx

katie.lm761
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sapphir
Dog(s) Ages : 5month
Dog Gender(s) : bitch female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

my sisters dog!!!!! Empty Re: my sisters dog!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:27

well first off it may not (or certainly hope not) have been a planned mating . Hope the GSD was the Dam and the Staff the Sire or it could be a little painful.

As far as the injections and worming then the "breeder" should have been giving the pups a worming syrup right up until they leave at minimum 8 weeks. Normally in the UK first injections are at 8 weeks and 2nd at 10 weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:33

My staffy had her jabs at 8 and then 10 but hes taking the dog for jabs next week hes only just had some? I told him they should be taken for jabs at 10weeks he thinks differently i also saidto pay for kennel cough also wormer come in tablet for or syrup not injection. Will push him to get pooch wormed proberly advocate dropsvis best i think as its got lung worm and flee treatment. He has a little bolding onhind legs and i explained staffys can get dermadex or ither skin condition buthe dosnt seem botherd. What would people do in this case.

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:37

Hopefully the vet will put him right about everything , I don't treat fleas unless it is needed so just the wormer for me

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:42

Sapphy had the advocate drops wich was wormer and flee in one as it helped with her dermadex. And yes i hope so tooo just hope hes going to take care of this pooch and train him correctly as he has started bearing teeth to other dogs and children my niece his daughter.

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:45

katie.lm761 wrote:Sapphy had the advocate drops wich was wormer and flee in one as it helped with her dermadex. And yes i hope so tooo just hope hes going to take care of this pooch and train him correctly as he has started bearing teeth to other dogs and children my niece his daughter.

baring teeth in a pup this old is not aggression just bad manners

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:50

I know but if he dosnt train like the other dog its going to turn that way is it not? Sapphy never did it but she used to nip but we trained her and still do but he has the attitude off they will train thierself he had to get rid of the last dog because it turned agressive dont want this one to be passed to home to home.

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:54

katie.lm761 wrote:I know but if he dosnt train like the other dog its going to turn that way is it not? Sapphy never did it but she used to nip but we trained her and still do but he has the attitude off they will train thierself he had to get rid of the last dog because it turned agressive dont want this one to be passed to home to home.

I don't agree that an untrained dog will turn vicious but it will not get rid of the dogs bad manners and these can be very misunderstood , why don't you point him in our direction for some help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by katie.lm761 Sun Jun 23 2013, 16:57

I know and yes that a good idea i dont mean turn vicous but will think that snarling and bearing teeth is ok and other people perseve the dog as aggresive.

katie.lm761

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Mon Jun 24 2013, 11:31

Hopefully the vet will be able to give him the right advice to set it out. Doesn't sound like becoming viscous, Rocky bares teeth sometimes and he is 5 months, he does it for fun when we play around with him. Never has gone for us or shown any viscous actions.
Maria90
Maria90
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down