VikkiGT4
Kathy
janey
omniBox
10 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by omniBox Wed Jun 19 2013, 09:39

hai.one reson i register here is cuz my cute pupp driving me nuts w her peeing and pooping everywhere.this is not first time i have stuffy terrier but this is first time that there is no way i can train it.i have 5 years old child and it is grose that she has to be around all that mess puppy makes.so if anyone knows any effective no violent way how to pull this out plz help lol Big Grin
omniBox
omniBox
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : misaki
Dog(s) Ages : 4 weeks (by guesing)
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by janey Wed Jun 19 2013, 09:44

Hi & hello Welcome

Welcome to the staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

If you would like to enter your dog(s), puppy(s) or another pet(s) you may have into our Monthly Competition, voting starts on the 20th of every month, if you are lucky your dog maybe placed on our Hall Of Fame page on our website.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

hello Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
hello Icon_arrow Here are a List of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
hello Icon_arrow You can ask for Help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
hello Icon_arrow How to update your Profile information
hello Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
hello Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.
hello Icon_arrow Make a Donation to help us to keep improving our forum and website.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by omniBox Wed Jun 19 2013, 09:48

o hai thanx janey,that was fast reply Big Grin
omniBox
omniBox

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Wed Jun 19 2013, 10:09

Welcome to the forum from Rocky and I Smile Ive found that Rocky took a while to toilet train, but with lots of treats and persistence he finally came around and got the hang of it. The training school we took Rocky to also suggested if he does make a mess inside the house to clean up the mess with laundry powder in warm water as this removes the smell that dogs pick up of where they have been which can provoke them to mark their territory in or around the same place again, others may have great ways to train for really stubborn dogs. Smile Hope this helps Smile
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 10:25

Hi & welcome from darcy & me Smile great advice from Maria above, some learn quicker than others, with lots of praise when she gets it right & just clean it up straight away if she has an accident with no fuss, she'll soon catch on. You don't say how old she is? If you take her out for the toilet every 20/30 mins, with lots of patience she with learn. Good luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 10:56

Welcome from the kids and I Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 12:03

Hello and welcome to the forum from me and the kids Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Jun 19 2013, 13:30

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by VikkiGT4 Wed Jun 19 2013, 14:32

Hi and welcome to the forum from me and the zoo Smile xx
VikkiGT4
VikkiGT4
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Knox (RIP baby boy <3)
Support total : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 15:49

Hiya from me and Vinnie:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Wed Jun 19 2013, 16:37

Hi and welcome from me and daisy :-)
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by omniBox Wed Jun 19 2013, 17:04

XD ty guys.misaki is i think i am not sure old about 3 weeks,i have no clue cuz some chik that lives next door find her and bring it to me...misaki was as it seems still brestfeeded in the time i get her,now she is about 2 and half week here,as i said i already had staffy terrier before and you guys all know that they are stuborn as fff lol and some of them are dummier than other dogs.also yea i tried to clean with londary powder.i know she is a baby but dammit i have another dog(not staffy) that knew where to relef in 2 week old.lol also this lill puff is crying (never heard that from any of my dogs i ever had) it was problem in first days cuz she wanted to sleep w me,i solved that giving up my pillow Big Grin so luckly she is not crying at night at my bedroom door
omniBox
omniBox

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Wed Jun 19 2013, 17:32

hia from me and sasha Smile
remember she is still only a baby and they all are different when it comes to learning to hold their bladders,just keep taking her out side every half an hour,when she wakes up and after she has eaten/had a drink,when she does go give her lots of praise and the odd treat,she'll soon learn Big Grin
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:48

She is only 5 wks old and you've had her for 2 weeks , of course she is going to make a mess. She will be missing her mum badly so not surprised she cries , she is only a baby and missing out on so much from not being with her littermates at this age. You really need to start appreciating how old she is and expect these issues , forget about your other dogs , staffs or not , you can't compare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:54

omniBox wrote:XD ty guys.misaki is i think i am not sure old about 3 weeks,i have no clue cuz some chik that lives next door find her and bring it to me...misaki was as it seems still brestfeeded in the time i get her,now she is about 2 and half week here,as i said i already had staffy terrier before and you guys all know that they are stuborn as fff lol and some of them are dummier than other dogs.also yea i tried to clean with londary powder.i know she is a baby but dammit i have another dog(not staffy) that knew where to relef in 2 week old.lol  also this lill puff is crying (never heard that from any of my dogs i ever had)  it was problem in first days cuz she wanted to sleep w me,i solved that giving up my pillow :Dso luckly she is not crying at night at my bedroom door  

I think, to be honest, that you are not ready to have a stafford puppy, especially one that has been cruelly wrenched from its mother 5 weeks before it should have been & is confused & probably frightened.

Even now she is too young to have left her mother and yet you are complaining that she isn't house trained & is crying.

My advice to you is to find a rescue shelter, take the puppy there & sign her over to them so that she can receive the correct care & find a good, forever home once she's old enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:55

Considering pups are supposed to stay with their mothers until they're at least eight weeks old, I'm not surprised she isn't toilet trained. It's not going to happen overnight - no matter what you do.

What have you done so far to manage the crying and messing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19 2013, 21:31

Is this a real post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adambee Wed Jun 19 2013, 23:00

Hi and Welcome to forum, Could i ask where you got pup from? As any responsible breeder would of not let the pup go at that age.
Adambee
Adambee
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Ace,Scooby
Dog(s) Ages : Ace is 2 and scooby is 1
Dog Gender(s) : Ace is Male,Scooby is Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CaraElizabeth Thu Jun 20 2013, 04:04

Your pup was just a newborn when you got her. She is still incredibly young! You shouldn't really be expecting much from her at this point! She is probably crying because she is scared and confused and missing her mom. You should be babying this poor little innocent pup..if you can't do that and are going to get mad that she poops and pees inside and cries then you should seriously bring her to the shelter. I can't believe this pup has even made it considering her terrible life she has be given at such a young age! Taken away from her mother at 2 and a half or 3 weeks old. That is absolutely disgusting! Who would do that! I feel so bad for the poor thing!
CaraElizabeth
CaraElizabeth

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Gwen
Dog(s) Ages : 12/22/2012
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20 2013, 08:12

Hi with your pup being so young only 5 weeks old you are being a bit harsh saying you have a pup that CANT be trained as at that age the pups mum should still be looking after her for another 3 weeks so that 5 weeks of mothers care she has missed out on .
I feel your best way forward would be to take the role of the pups mum and maybe let her latch on to your nipple and if you can start lactating all the better .
also lick her to keep her clean (most important to lick her anus and lady parts to keep her smelling fresh) its all part of being a responsible staffie owner.

PS
Welcome to the forum look around we have a wealth of knowledge Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by otisthestafford Thu Jun 20 2013, 09:07

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile
otisthestafford
otisthestafford

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 22.09.2012
Support total : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria90 Thu Jun 20 2013, 10:22

I didn't realise the poor pup was so young! Surprised Definitely cannot expect much, that poor puppy! It's just like taking a baby from its mother, human baby and mother, puppys or animals either way are just the same!
Maria90
Maria90

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months (09.01.2013)
Support total : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by omniBox Thu Jun 20 2013, 12:41

Caryll wrote:
omniBox wrote:XD ty guys.misaki is i think i am not sure old about 3 weeks,i have no clue cuz some chik that lives next door find her and bring it to me...misaki was as it seems still brestfeeded in the time i get her,now she is about 2 and half week here,as i said i already had staffy terrier before and you guys all know that they are stuborn as fff lol and some of them are dummier than other dogs.also yea i tried to clean with londary powder.i know she is a baby but dammit i have another dog(not staffy) that knew where to relef in 2 week old.lol  also this lill puff is crying (never heard that from any of my dogs i ever had)  it was problem in first days cuz she wanted to sleep w me,i solved that giving up my pillow :Dso luckly she is not crying at night at my bedroom door  

I think, to be honest, that you are not ready to have a stafford puppy, especially one that has been cruelly wrenched from its mother 5 weeks before it should have been & is confused & probably frightened.

Even now she is too young to have left her mother and yet you are complaining that she isn't house trained & is crying.

My advice to you is to find a rescue shelter, take the puppy there & sign her over to them so that she can receive the correct care & find a good, forever home once she's old enough.

i think you totaly missunderstand what i was talking about.misaki is in best home now that puppy can have here,where i live(and if u wonder where that is it is in serbia where there is no good shelter for any breed)as i said neighbor brought  misaki to me(someone literaly trow her in her yard :\),cuz she knew that is the best place for one stuffy pupp. and no,she dont miss her mommy cuz that other dog i have is 15 years old female and she treats her like her own.so i think that there is no reson for prejudice,she is bounded to me from first day that is why she cryed(not actualy cry)infront of my badroom door.she is happy puppy,and she brings joy to me and all my family members,only problem we have with her is that toilet training at the moment,and to be honest i have to admit that i am anoied when someone is treating pupps as human child(no offence guys..dot want to hurt anyone's feelings but dog needs to know what can or cant do)as i said i already had staffy before,and he was younger when i get him and faster learner,Unfortunately,he had tumor in age 10...i am offended with that comment Caryll for the simple reason,do not lecture someone you dont know.and i was asking for simple advice from someone who had similar problem.ok? and yea she dont make mess anymore she has bunch of toys,no crying at night cuz she sleeps on my pilow..everything just dandy,i think she figured where she supose to pee,but also i have feeling that she is marking her territory as well...only problem that i am agog with it is cuz of my babygirl(real human child,that needs clean floors for playing and ...i gues who has child knows)Big Grin

Last edited by omniBox on Thu Jun 20 2013, 13:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to answer to all,lol parndon for bad grammar,english is not my first lang.)
omniBox
omniBox

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down