Dempsey's throwing another tantrum!

2 posters

Go down

Dempsey's throwing another tantrum! Empty Dempsey's throwing another tantrum!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:35

He's like a little child. Rolling Eyes Still gurgling and grumbling because mum didn't take him to work with her. He wasn't too bad after his morning walk, as I made sure he was completely tired out before we came home - looooooong walk. He even met a staffy puppy, who was all big floppy paws and a big waggy tail. They had a good sniff and tail-wag at each other, with a few bounces.

He searched around the house for a bit when we got home, looking for mum, then flopped down and went to sleep. But then he decided about an hour later that he was going to throw a wobbly. Big gurgly howls and grumbles all around.

Little sod. doh raised eyebrows

Back to top Go down

Dempsey's throwing another tantrum! Empty Re: Dempsey's throwing another tantrum!

Post by Kathy Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:37

Laughing

Sounds very much like a 2 year old child , he isn't one in disguise is he:lol:
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Dempsey's throwing another tantrum! Empty Re: Dempsey's throwing another tantrum!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:38

Sounds like someone is missing mummy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:40

I sometimes wonder! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:40

You should see him when somebody comes home after an hour out of the house! Wags his tail so hard, it blurs and his whole bum wriggles. Tongues

He hates it when people leave the house without him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:43

Aww hugs poor Dempsey Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:57

Laughing Oh Dempsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 13:37

He's happy now - mum's home. Now he's just waiting for dad. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 19:57

I love it when their tail wags so hard their back end goes from side to side nearly knocking them over. Then you do the excited voice and watch them unable to stop their bootie giggle Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:01

It's fun! Big Grin Especially when they can't contain their excitement and start grunting like idiots!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:03

He never used to be like that - never really cared where anybody went! Nowadays he doesn't seem to want me to go out without him.Sad

Tough, really.Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:05

Blue whines when I go out, but he is easily bought. Give him a treat on the way out and he doesn't care Laughing Straight to his bed and not a whisper from him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:10

Mike wrote:Blue whines when I go out, but he is easily bought. Give him a treat on the way out and he doesn't care Laughing Straight to his bed and not a whisper from him

Tilly gives me proper guilties and generally refuse to say goodbye and sits 6ft away with that "how could you" look . She knows as soon as the saety gate gets closed in the kitchen when Tommy is in there that everybody is going to be out

But 10 mins later and like Eleanor and Caryll say return and she is goin absolutely mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:12

Aww Dempsey Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:18

Dempsey's been getting increasingly nervous about some stuff. Loud noises, for instance. He used to stare down anything that made a loud noise. Now, he wants to run and hide! And apparently now he's decided he wants to have separation anxiety!

Daft dog! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:21

It's all the rage at the moment Eleanor. I seen an article in People's Slave about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:28

Laughing Dempsey reads the other one - Hoomans' Masters. In his mind, he's in charge! Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:30

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:39

Eleanor wrote:Laughing Dempsey reads the other one - Hoomans' Masters. In his mind, he's in charge! Tongues

He has a mind?i dont know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:42

They like to think so Caryll but they do that man thing and end up reading it upside down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17 2013, 20:49

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down