Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding...

2 posters

Go down

Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding... Empty Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding...

Post by sooz225 Sun Mar 27 2011, 20:54

As soon as i brought my washing in, which was all the dog blankets cos it was a nice day and all smelling lovely and fresh, jake pulls them all out the basket and into his bed, gawdsake, you'd think he was deprived and manky!!!
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding... Empty Re: Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27 2011, 21:48

Dempsey does the same, only he leaves the clothes on the floor & lays on them where they are! Then he tries not to look too guilty when I walk in & catch him!

Back to top Go down

Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding... Empty Re: Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27 2011, 21:59

Caryll wrote:Dempsey does the same, only he leaves the clothes on the floor & lays on them where they are! Then he tries not to look too guilty when I walk in & catch him!

Laughing Blue does the same. Only difference is Blue pulls the dirty washing out of the basket and lies on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz225 Sun Mar 27 2011, 22:26

what the hell is that all about????, jake does that too, if i leave my jammies or something on the bed he has to lie on that, not just the bed, the clothes too!!!!!!
sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Amazing how they can tell fresh bedding... Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27 2011, 22:31

Think it's the scent of you.
Blue always without fail takes my socks to bed with him when I take them off at night. Strange dog....but what ever floats your boat and all that Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 07:08

Both Holly and my cat do the same thing.. they like to lay on your clothes or anything that has your smell on them...
I have heard also that they will rip clothes off the line and usually leave yours as the only ones un touched?.. who knows why lol
touch wood we havent had any clothes line attacks as yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28 2011, 08:32

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Think it's the scent of you.
Blue always without fail takes my socks to bed with him when I take them off at night. Strange dog....but what ever floats your boat and all that Laughing

ewww

mind you Bily does the same, he loves dirty washing and we have to chase him around trying to retrive socks etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Mon Mar 28 2011, 10:24

Meg loves to lie on clothes, which is murder because her hairs are white, about 2 inches long and get stuck to everything! Her favourite is to lie in the clean, ironed washing and curl up in the bag!
Nosipho
Nosipho
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down