how do people cope when a family member is murder

3 posters

Go down

how do people cope when a family member is murder  Empty how do people cope when a family member is murder

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 20:55

i was watching the news about april Sad i think i would have a break down Sad hearing about what a sick ****** did to her... I'm not sure i could control myself i think i would try to kill the bloke in court room

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

how do people cope when a family member is murder  Empty Re: how do people cope when a family member is murder

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 20:59

Poor little girl. So sad Sad

Back to top Go down

how do people cope when a family member is murder  Empty Re: how do people cope when a family member is murder

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:02

Don't think I could manage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:05

Just the thought of what the poor little lamb went through is sickening. I couldnt control myself I would shoot the B*****d! angry

Back to top Go down

Can't watch the news on TV (not allowed, sport is sacrosanct!) so catch up on BBC News website. and that was bad enough.

I completely understand your reaction Steve, I feel the same angry angry angry

Back to top Go down

>Big Grin< >Big Grin< for her family, poor baby girl Crying or Very sad
My little sister was killed in a hit & run 2 weeks before her 19th birthday, they ever caught anyone Sad it's not good. She would be 34 this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:07

Sad hayley Sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:08

God, Hayley, I'm so sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:10

Oh Hayley that is so sad, I guess you have learnt to live with it not that that makes it easier, I just don't understand people, they are vile.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:10

Hayley thats awful sorry >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:12

Oh Hayley, that's awful Sad >Big Grin<
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:12

It was horrendous & time is a healer but and it's a big but they leave such a hole in your heart and I'm always thinking, would she be married? would she have kids? What would her career be? Basically what would she be doing now? I don't think that ever goes away Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:13

No I don't suppose it does, how could it Sad
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:13

Sorry to hear that Hayley Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:15

>Big Grin< hayley I'm not sure what to say >Big Grin< Sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:15

>Big Grin< huge hugs hunni Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:29

Thanks guys for all the love Love Struck Love Struck

Aww at least we had 18 fantastic years with her, there is always someone worse of than yourself, and April's family weren't as lucky. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:34

It must have been quite an ordeal for you all, I commend you for being so matter of fact Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:52

janey wrote:

It must have been quite an ordeal for you all, I commend you for being so matter of fact Xx

I'd say those 1st 4/5 years were the worst, just a huge galaxy size hole with no light at the end of it. it feels like your drowning and cant keep your head above water or on a ride and cant get of, theres no way out from the hurt and pain, so you build a wall to help hold it together, im lucky i had my son so couldn't just give up, and believe me there were days, weeks, months were i wanted to. I don't think I'll ever take the wall down because it holds all the hurt & pain & anger inside, I think it just gets.. Not easier but more bearable as the years go by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:55

>Big Grin< >Big Grin<

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:07

It must be really really gut wrenching to live everyday.

I know it is not in the same league, but a family friend was recently killed by an irresponsible driver (who thankfully is now being done for death by dangerous driving and GBH) and i have seen how hard it has been on his family. The thought of someone intentionally killing a family member would just kill me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:14

Hayley wrote:It must be really really gut wrenching to live everyday.

I know it is not in the same league, but a family friend was recently killed by an irresponsible driver (who thankfully is now being done for death by dangerous driving and GBH) and i have seen how hard it has been on his family. The thought of someone intentionally killing a family member would just kill me..

I'd say it could tear a family apart, & each member deals with it differently, I know my pain & yes it is gut wrenching, to see her face everyday in a picture but not to be able to hold her or talk to her! My kids only know my memories of her not her in person, the auntie she would have been, which is hard, but can't begin to imagine my parents pain. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:21

Im so sorry Sad

Thankfully, this family are very close and are much much closer now! The only problem is the girl who was driving blames herself. Her car had broke down and she phoned her grandad and he came to help, then that happened Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:29

Hayley wrote:Im so sorry Sad

Thankfully, this family are very close and are much much closer now! The only problem is the girl who was driving blames herself. Her car had broke down and she phoned her grandad and he came to help, then that happened Sad

Aww Hayley how awful >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down