sick bloke

3 posters

Go down

sick bloke  Empty sick bloke

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 16:18

The bloke is guilty!! he must of chop her up and burn her at wits end at wits end at wits end the death penalty should be bought back!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22353735

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

sick bloke  Empty Re: sick bloke

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 16:39

God, that's just too horrific for words Sad how can people be so sick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 16:40

theres some vile people in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 16:47

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad horrific

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 17:02

I am same opinion as you Steve! That may be to quick for the sewer rats though! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 17:05

that is so awful. there is really no space for these horrific people to be alive, i feel sick at the thought that i am paying to keep him alive when i would much rather have him dead. i agree, the death penalty needs to be reinstated in this country for scum like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:09

Horrific, sick sick man angry
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:16

Awful, sick, sick man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:24

I know we shouldn't prejudge because the trial is in progress and it's up to the jury, but I bet I know what we all think.

The death penalty is an emotive matter - there are for's and against's about it.

In this particular case the sub-human is already making up stories in his defence, and he doesn't even have his ghastly neck to protect.

We'd all love to hang, draw and quarter him. Revenge may be sweet but it wouldn't bring this poor little girl back. My only comfort is that his life in prison will be hell on earth, and he deserves it for the rest of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:28

raping her then chopping her up and then burning her sorry it would make me feel better and even she not my family member....

Sad poor girl it god what she went thru Sad there no place on this earth for people like that...

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:31

But will his time in prison be all that bad? He'll be segregated because other prisoners will want his blood, he'll have a nice comfy cell with flush toilet & a handbasin. He can take lessons & exams without having to pay a penny (unlike the rest of us) and he'll have decent food.

I'm against the death penalty (as most of you probably know), but people like him should be thrown in a bare cell with a bench for a bed, a bucket for a toilet & no mod cons. He should have bread & water for food & no contact with anyone from the outside world.

Either that, or let him take his chances in an ordinary prison.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:39

why look after someone for 40 odd years or longer? when a pretty young girl as been butchered by a nut job!!

where there is 100% proof that a person as done it death penalty should be used, If 1 of my family member was murder i dont think i could carry knowing he/her is still alive knowing i cant get to them.

Last edited by Steve on Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:45; edited 1 time in total

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:43

Who looks after them though in prison us tax payers! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:48

Nobody has the right to kill someone else.

The death penalty isn't a deterrant because these sick bast*rds would still do what they do - it's revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:51

they lose that right by killing.. we never going agree on this caryll....

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:51

......no, we're not. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:52

but i'm sure your opinion would change if a family got raped, chopped up and burned....

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 21:57

Maybe, but I hope I never have to face that.

As it is, I can't accept that killing someone is right, no matter how 'legal' it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 22:15

Caryll wrote:But will his time in prison be all that bad? He'll be segregated because other prisoners will want his blood, he'll have a nice comfy cell with flush toilet & a handbasin. He can take lessons & exams without having to pay a penny (unlike the rest of us) and he'll have decent food.

Just like that scum teacher man, who keeps trying to kill himself. Just bloody let him i say!!!

I'm against the death penalty (as most of you probably know), but people like him should be thrown in a bare cell with a bench for a bed, a bucket for a toilet & no mod cons. He should have bread & water for food & no contact with anyone from the outside world.

This i wouldn't mind, this is the kind of thing that REALLY tortures humans and i would love that to happen to him too. But people are too PC to let that happen.

I genuinely can't understand people who are fighting for the human rights of people injail for thigns like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by RichieSBT Wed May 01 2013, 01:51

I've always thought that if you commit murder you lose all of your human rights
no cushty prison cell, no hope of appeal so that you can get a nice new identity and protection when you get out.
even a dark hole is too good for these monsters.

the death penalty isnt the answer.
I say this because human rights will never allow hanging to be reinstated and these disgusting creatures dont deserve a quick and clean death by lethal injection.

throw the b*stards to the wolves by putting them in with the main prison population
and as a small mercy to keep the activists happy *evil grin* issue them with a short length of rope upon arrival.

Welcome to her majestys guest house
you have 2 choices.
hang yourself or be dealt with by your new friends
enjoy your stay, scum.

if i had my way rapists and murders should have the exact scenario that they acted out on their victims, acted out on them.
i.e. torture someone to death, be tortured to death
an eye for an eye as they say.
justice to be carried out by those who have already been charged and imprisoned for murder so that no one else has to get their hands/concience dirty.
earning their nice comfortable stay in prison by doing these "jobs"

I'm aware that, obviously, none of this would ever happen due to human rights and the fact that it would be incredibly hard to organise and maintain.
prisons would descend into chaos eventually and intervention would be inevitable and the whole thing incredibly messy.
then we'd have to ask ourselves if we were just as bad as the ones we'd imprisoned...
this subject comes loaded with so many paradoxes and contradictions which is why, unfortunately, its easier to keep the murderers alive.

also
and just incase anyone replies with the old "an eye for an eye and the world goes blind" chestnut.

i disagree
the last guy at the end of the chain would be left with one eye
that man would then be king
and get to wear a badass eyepatch :p

i know that my opinion on this will rub others up the wrong way and people will disagree and think im harsh. thats fair enough. im sorry if i cause offence.
i just truly despise the thought of honest, hard working, innocent people (including the victims families) paying to keep this filth alive and comfortable when their sons and daughters were afforded no such chances. it makes me incredibly angry.
we've become far too soft on criminals.
changes need to be made and something has to be done but I, for one, dont have the answer.
the world is an unfair place. i suppose all we can do is get on with it Sad

Last edited by RichieSBT on Wed May 01 2013, 01:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my post may or may not be partially fuelled by rum.)
RichieSBT
RichieSBT
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Buck
Dog(s) Ages : 14/12/2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

https://www.facebook.com/richie.craggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01 2013, 19:20

Well Richie has some novel ideas!

We've discussed the death penalty previously on this forum, so I won't go into that again. I agree that prison cells these days are comfier than we would like them to be, and that he would be segregated. Segregation in itself, especially if for years and years, might be considered to be quite a punishment in itself, but presumably that Ian Huntly creature was segregated and someone got at him somehow - hooray! - and managed to dent him quite severely. So here's hoping ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down