Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?

5 posters

Go down

Do you drink for taste or alcohol content?

Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Pbucket68%Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Pbucket 68% 
[ 15 ]
Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Pbucket9%Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Pbucket 9% 
[ 2 ]
Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Pbucket23%Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Pbucket 23% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 22

Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Empty Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:25

I drink for taste. Not a fan of strong alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Empty Re: Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:29

mainly for taste but then again most of the stuff i like is strong in alcohol lol

Back to top Go down

Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?  Empty Re: Do you drink for taste or for alcohol content?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:31

Taste, but I think there's no better taste than gin so it is fairly high also. Had a good go at some Poitín over the weekend which tasted great also Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:31

there was a nice 4% larger that i was getting about a year ago holsten vear but not seen for a while thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:34

Both Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:37

janey wrote:

Both Smile

Same here but the stronger the better as long as it doesn't taste horrible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:47

One of the nicest things I ever drunk was called Rumple Minze, it was very strong also. It wasn't available in most countries I think. It was deadly strong but didn't taste like alcohol at all.

Was very strange, and subsequently very dangerous lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:51

Other than everclear, 151 or southern moonshine soju has crept up on me the worst. It's not standadized in Korea so one batch might be 5% and the next 20%. Given it's mixed with kool-aid and consumed quickly it can get you in trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 10:54

I tend not to drink anything about 15%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 11:21

Taste. Every time. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 11:25

Both but mainly taste Big Grin If I don't like the taste I can't drink it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 12:24

taste for me everytime Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 13:31

Both for me , I only drink lager so if its strong and tastes nice its a win win thing but if I'm drinking at home I tend to stick with the lower % ones and go for the 1 I prefer the taste of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 14:11

None I just drink for England but it's a bonus if it tastes good. Doesn't matter if it's 1% cos I will just drink 200 cans to make up for it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Apr 23 2013, 14:32

janey wrote:

Both Smile

Laughing same it has to taste nice but i like to get drunk also Laughing

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 23 2013, 22:45

Taste, I just love wine Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushanka Sun Apr 28 2013, 13:09

I usually drink cider and I enjoy the taste of it.

Anything else I drink is purely for the effect as I dislike most other alcoholic beverages.
Ushanka
Ushanka
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Alfie
Dog(s) Ages : 3ish
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 13:57

Taste but I love strong drinks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 20:03

Taste - but I can't stand sweet drinks, so I stick to dry cider or dry white wine. Spirits make me shudder although I used to like the occasional VAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldie87 Sun Apr 28 2013, 20:38

When I was younger - amount of alcohol

As I've got older - taste lol
goldie87
goldie87

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Zeus
Dog(s) Ages : 12
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 21:28

Depends. I have to have a good tasting wine no matter the content. Same for beer, cocktails or low alcoholic drinks like schnapps. I don't drink these to get drunk just to get a buzz. But I drink whiskey to get drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Apr 28 2013, 22:25

it as to be both if people dont want to get drunk then they shouldn't becasue that the point of drinking Laughing bu you have to drink something you enjoy why drink if you dont like it

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28 2013, 22:28

I don't always drink to get drunk, i only do that if i'm out on the razz, i have such a high tolerance for alcohol it's pointless at home, so i drink what i enjoy the taste off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down